UKFF 2012 SCOTTISH TOP 25

AJS269

Its that time of year, its the return of

THE UKFF SCOTTISH TOP 25

Due to the volume of wrestlers nominated last year I have expanded the list to 25.Starting from the 1st of January I will be listing the men and women who you think are the 25 Best Wrestlers in Scotland in 2012.

The rules are thus

1-To vote, send me a PM, You can nominate up to 20 wrestlers,ranked in ascending order (1st Top, 20th last) for the period of January to December 2012. If you vote for less than 10 wrestlers or vote for someone not eligible you will be asked to vote again, You can only vote once. Voting Closes at 23.59 on the 31st of December, votes afterwards will only be counted at my discretion.

2- These rankings will then be assigned points (21 - The ranking , e.g 7th gets 14 points )

3- Any wrestler BASED in Scotland is eligible however a Scottish wrestler not based in Scotland cannot be voted for, e.g Mikey Whiplash cann be voted for, whilst Drew Galloway cannon

4- If you are voting , It would be preferable if you have seen at least two shows in Scotland this year either live, on DVD or on television. All UKFF users are free to vote.

5- Both Male and Female Wrestlers can be nominated

6- As funny as some people think it is to send me a top 5 of Drew McIntyre, Roddy Piper, James Wallace, Highlander and Kongo Kev. Its not funny, it just proves you are a moron. Comedy votes will NOT be counted

7- This is a POLL, not a definative list , it does not reflect my personal views, or the views of any individual, so when your favourite wrestlers aren't top, theres no need to get all agitated.

Let the Games begin

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
As funny as some people think it is to send me a top 5 of Drew McIntyre, Roddy Piper, James Wallace, Highlander and Kongo Kev Its not funny, it just proves you are a moron. Comedy votes will NOT be counted

He goes under the name "The Gear Of War" Kevin Williams now. Just the one gear though....

Quick question re: eligibility. You say BASED in Scotland like Mikey Whiplash but what about someone who is based elsewhere but is a regular for one or more Scottish promotions, Jimmy Havoc for example?

If they are not based in Scotland they are not eligible. This has always been the case.

Quick question re: eligibility. You say BASED in Scotland like Mikey Whiplash but what about someone who is based elsewhere but is a regular for one or more Scottish promotions, Jimmy Havoc for example?

If they are not based in Scotland they are not eligible. This has always been the case.

Ok, so how do we define based in Scotland? Do they have to physically live here or appear on more shows here than elsewhere? Sorry if this seems like nit picking but 'based in Scotland' is quite a broad statement.

Ok, so how do we define based in Scotland? Do they have to physically live here or appear on more shows here than elsewhere? Sorry if this seems like nit picking but 'based in Scotland' is quite a broad statement.

I would define it as a wrestler whom lives in Scotland.

Johnny Moss appears on many BCW and ICW shows, but doesn't live in Scotland.

It's a weird sorta thing. I'm not sure I'd include Havoc. He's even missed ICW shows in the timeframe and wrestles nowhere else.

True, I only used Havoc as an example but Moss would have been a better choice. I didn't include Johnny Moss on my list because I didn't think he met the criteria.

It's going to be a 50/50 who wins this. It's either going to be Noam Dar or Mikey Whiplash.

It's going to be a 50/50 who wins this. It's either going to be Noam Dar or Mikey Whiplash.

Why is it? Lionhart has a good chance, so do many others.

Noam Dar came second in the UK top 50 and was the top Scot in the list so it's a natural assumption he will win or I'm going on judging about how well received Mikey Whiplash is received in SWA that people who regularly attend both SWA ICW and PBW will vote him to win.

Noam Dar came second in the UK top 50 and was the top Scot in the list so it's a natural assumption he will win or I'm going on judging about how well received Mikey Whiplash is received in SWA that people who regularly attend both SWA ICW and PBW will vote him to win.

It is a natural assumption but Noam Dar wasn't in my top 3 and the people who vote here may be entirely diferent from those who vote in the UKFF 50.

That makes NO sense as Whiplash wasn't the 2nd Scot in the UKFF.

Archived