UKFF 2012 SCOTTISH TOP 25

AJS269

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember you have plenty of time left to vote, voting closes on the 31st of December.

Just looked back at our previous results, for those who don't remember

1-Liam Thomson

2-Lionheart

3-James "Darkside" Scott

4-BT Gunn

5-Kid Fite

6-Red Lightning

7-Noam Dar

8-Jack Jester

9-Wolfgang

10-Andy Wild

11-Scott Renwick

12-Damien O'Conor

13=CJ Hunter and William Grange

15-Nikki Storm

16-Falcon

17-Joe Coffee

18-Davey Blaze

19-Carmel Jacob

20=Chris Renfrew and "Dickie" Divers

1-BT Gunn

2-Liam Thomson

3-James Scott

4-Lionheart

5-Joe Coffey

6-Damian O'Connor

7-Kid Fite

8-Andy Anderson

9-Noam Dar

10-Nikki Storm

11-Wolfgang

12-Andy Wild

13-Dickie Divers

14-Jack Jester

15-Scott Renwick

16-Glen Dunbar

17-Red Lightning

18-Stevie Xavier

19-Davey Blaze

20-Chris Renfrew

Unfortunately I can't do an all time result as I have lost the 2010 points, but meh.

• Paid Members
Had some votes so far but the more the merrier.

What would you like to see in my write ups, I am actually going to do it properly this year.

If they have shit on the market.

Exactly. See the layout of HG'S Twatlist, Gladstones Sitcom list and Ians top 50 wrestlers list and borrow/plagiarise from them.

So far we have had more votes than this point last year.I have a rough idea of the write ups.

Summary of YearHighlight of the year (will ask each wrestler personally)Match of the Year (Including video link if available)Promotors View (I have already asked some promotors for their contributions, i will be asking others, however already the promotors of BCW, SWA/Source, PBW and ICW have confirmed they will contribute to this section)Available Merchandise- (including links if any)

What do you guys think?

It's going to be a 50/50 who wins this. It's either going to be Noam Dar or Mikey Whiplash.

Possibly. If we're talking about actual in-ring ability then I'd agree somewhat, but if it's down to actually getting the crowd off their feet and getting a reaction then Grado has to be in there somewhere.

Not the most technically sound, but when a guy can get twice the pop for half the work it usually means he's doing something right.

Archived