New Wrestling Documentary

MJAllstar

Hi guys,

I have been commissioned to film a short documentary with the view to it being part of a feature length documentary down the line with national and international distribution.

I am looking for wrestlers to talk about their injuries and experiences in the squared circle and the sacrifice they make in the name of entertainment.

I would absolutely love to Interview Tom Billington (The Dynamite Kid), I have tried a couple of channels to try and get in contact with him but have come up at a dead end... so if anyone has any further information about him, that would be fantastic.

Similarly if there are any wrestlers that frequent this board or if you know any wrestlers that might be interested in working on this documentary then please leave a message here... PM me or contact me at:

contact@absolutionfilms.com

I can pay the wrestlers for their time.

Look forward to your replies

Mark

• Paid Members

Just in case any people on here think this is another person who knows nothing about the industry or is telling some fibs then I can vouch for Mark 100% . he was a major part of Southside in the beginning and knows a fair few guys .

He also as done some amazing work in the film industry !

Ah thanks Ben, yes I should have stated a bit about me.

Recent projects I have worked on include:

2012 Olympic Torch Relay

Hewlett Packard Prostate Cancer Awareness

Yourmusicbusiness.co.uk industry interviews.

Cambridge Folk Festival TV

People I have worked with include:

Ed Sheeran

Newton Faulkner

Benjamin Francis Leftwich

Berlin Symphony Orchestra

Julian Lloyd Webber

The Proclaimer

Charlene Soraia

• Paid Members
I would absolutely love to Interview Tom Billington (The Dynamite Kid), I have tried a couple of channels to try and get in contact with him but have come up at a dead end... so if anyone has any further information about him, that would be fantastic.

You should try here.

That was really crap.

Hey Robbo,

No its a fair question and one im very used to working in the industry I do. And no offence taken :)

You ask what will I be doing different? Sometimes I feel its not about being different but instead finding something that is good and works and being the progression of that.

I am well aware of the amount of wrestling documentaries out there but what sometimes makes one thing stand out from the rest is the story to be told or the Character within it.

Hence the reason im reaching out on here and seeing what response I get.

Especially in the film/media industry these days its hard to be original and different.... How many films are there with girl meets boy, boy loses girl, boy wins girl back... they all follow the same outline but some are definitely better than the others because of the story within that structure or how the viewer can relate to a certain character or personality.

The same with documentaries... I have watched countless documentaries about UFO's, Ghosts, The Queen, War, The Wild West... all the same subject matter but different stories within it.

Personally I think if you go into a project trying to be different, you set yourself up for a fall... like I started with a guy in the music industry once told me "find what works and be the next step or the progression of it"

Right now I cant say how it will be predominantly different, but all I can ask is you watch it and give me your feedback either good or bad. No everyone will like it but im hoping some will love it and i will also be a piece I am proud of because both wrestling and film are very close to my heart

Archived