Lionheart Retiring

Tombstone101

Lionheart mentioned it to me on Friday. I got the feeling he is resigned to never making it into the big leagues and wants to spend his time on other things. He did not rule out a return or one off match or two in the future though. He will not be having a retirement ahow or anything like that but hopefully he will get a top send off at the PCW December show.

A crying shame, I think he was one of the best in the UK and never had a bad match.

I might have just not remembered any reference to it from that night then. I have a reasonably sized gap in the memory bank from Friday.

Nah mate, he seemed in good spirits we were tekking piss out of his trip to Holland this week, as well as what you said, nowt mentioned about jacking it in

No Hammer and Lionheart is going to be much sadness for PCW. Both excellent and will be sorely missed that Trav match is going to be fucking epic!

That's a load of shite. I've known of Lionheart since he was a BCW trainee, and he's the best all rounder i've seen from the UK.

I cannot understand his retirement, unless it's for personal reasons. Maybe he is just wanting to concentrate on promoting; but i'd see that as a waste of actual wrestling talent.

He's got the charisma and aura to at least stand a chance in the US, imo. Galloway did. We'll see what happens here, it's maybe a load of pish.

Archived