4FW: Battle Britannia | 8th & 9th March | Bristol & Swindon

4FWpromoter

Well.... Using the 10th as guide, NOAH and All Japan have big shows on that date. NOAH's tour starts the day before but the 10th looks to be there big show whereas All Japan's tour starts on the 10th.

With it being a 16 hour flight to Japan and shows usually starting 8am UK time I'd say the Saturday show is very unlikely so depending on who it is I guess that means I must *have* to do the Friday show at all costs.

I want him on the Saturday 9th show more than anything, he's trying to convince the office hence the delay in announcing, he is confirmed for Friday 8th March and will announce in the next day or so regardless if we confirm the 9th or not, because of the Friday venue been on the smallish side we may have to bump the tickets a tad but it would be well worth it, I know the Friday event is not ideal for everyone but i'm trying my hardest to make this happen on the 8th and 9th March.

Also he works for neither of the 2 promotions listed.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm still awaiting unfortunately, it is a really difficult one, couple of correct guesses on the 4FW Facebook page after a hint was left, the talent in question and myself are truly gutted about the 9th March event.

I know who it is :D

I've been lucky enough to see him live before but I can guarantee you those four front row seats now.

Still awaiting, basically was all confirmed but a concern has come up from the office, I will post as soon as I can, I have reassured the office it's all achievable and will ensure everything runs smoothly to ensure he can be back for the show on the 10th, hoping to get the 100% go ahead tomorrow, the talent in question is desperate to come over.

Archived