4FW: Battle Britannia | 8th & 9th March | Bristol & Swindon

4FWpromoter

Omega vs....?

As long as Hayato/Zack happens I'll be happy with the rest of the card. I'd like to keep Dar/Phoenix, but if you did Omega/Phoenix and Dar/Ali I'd be happy with that. Pete Dunne is on the card the day before but hasn't got a match. What's happened with Jason Larusso?

If it was going to be Omega vs anyone at all in the UK I would've loved Marty Scurll or MK McKinnan.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Outstanding! :D

If the other name you are waiting on is Ibushi and you do get the Golden Lovers, those guys vs LDRS would be epic but obviously Zack vs Hayato kind of gets in the way of that.

If it was the Golden Lovers as a team I'd love to see them go against Ego, Hunters or Gresham and MK.

If it was just Omega I'd also really love to see him against MK or Marty and maybe the other guy go against Ali.

Larusso is still around, a tad more time before he is ready for that 'breakout' match, Pete Dunne, Mark Andrews and Wild Boar will be on both nights, Hayato vs Sabre Jr is a lock and will not be changing, as is Dave Mastiff vs The Saint, all the others are up in the air, all depends if we can get the other talent, if we can't a reshuffle will happen, if we do then the card will stay the same but with this match included, we will announce Omega Friday match asap but the Saturday contest will have to wait until we confirm this other talent, Fridays event will be more of an opportunity event and the Saturday will be the showcase matches, not saying 1 is more important than the other, we're giving a chance to create some new bonafide young stars.

I was feeling bummed out by the fact I wasn't going to 16 Carat this year but with shows like this and the likes of Speed King in Nottingham, there isn't much reason to leave the UK this year. Looks like i'll be making the 4/5 hour journey at last to catch some 4FW. I REALLY hope this other guy is Ibushi!

I was feeling bummed out by the fact I wasn't going to 16 Carat this year but with shows like this and the likes of Speed King in Nottingham, there isn't much reason to leave the UK this year. Looks like i'll be making the 4/5 hour journey at last to catch some 4FW. I REALLY hope this other guy is Ibushi!

Definitely don't feel bummed out, i'm hearing about lots of things happening this year, I should have more updates this weekend but a few in here will be very happy with the announcement, as long as everything goes to plan.

• Paid Members

Hopefully us and 4FW will be able to impress you lots this year !

• Paid Members

Kenny Omega looked like crap when he was last over here in 2008 for the 'Indypendence Day' weekender. Not impressive at all.

Since then, however, he's gone on to have some brilliant matches in PWG and DDT, and a handful of good 'uns in ROH too, putting on some genuinely amazing performances. I wouldn't put him up there with the world's best etc, but he's completely changed my mind on him. You don't even get to see him in North America much these days, due to his full-time Japanese bookings.

Great booking.

Friday 8th March: Chipping Sodbury Town Hall tickets will be on sale tomorrow evening, the venue is really nice, we've worked out a seating arrangement that will only allow us 200 seats, don't delay as we are set to announce a huge name next week, been along time coming...

There is a bar on site and plenty of pubs, B&Bs, Hotels in the high street, if you were looking to make a weeekend of it the venue is actually only 30 odd minutes from the Swindon venue, we may only be able to have the Star we are set to announce appear on the Friday show due to him needing to be back in Japan for the 10th, fingers are firmly crossed he can make both but it is pretty much 100% he will be there on the 8th March in Chipping Sodbury, if it is the case he definitely can't do the 9th then we may have to bump tickets up a tad to make it justifiable bringing him in, but he would be worth the entry alone, let along Hayato and Omega, and when I say bump I only mean maybe

Well.... Using the 10th as guide, NOAH and All Japan have big shows on that date. NOAH's tour starts the day before but the 10th looks to be there big show whereas All Japan's tour starts on the 10th.

With it being a 16 hour flight to Japan and shows usually starting 8am UK time I'd say the Saturday show is very unlikely so depending on who it is I guess that means I must *have* to do the Friday show at all costs.

Archived