4FW: Battle Britannia | 8th & 9th March | Bristol & Swindon

4FWpromoter

Night 1 ??? is So Sai King. Night 2 ??? is, I think, Super Octane.

I think the spelling is Volkan Aslan.

Thanks for the spelling and Super Octane. The guy from Night 1 isn't So Sai King though. He was one of the heels as he was on the side away from me. It's the 4th face that I can't remember.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First Impressions were good, the doors and everything opened on time. The new stage is much improved, more lighting and such. Everybody had a good chuckle at a sign above the door. Check the end of my post. Around 200 in attendance.

The Saturday show was great, finished by a spectacular main event. That's the first time, minus the NOAH or DGUK shows that I've seen a standing ovation to a match on a UK independent show. A 80% casual audience at that. Fujita and Sabre just battered each other, everybody loved it. The was a fantastic 'accidental' spot in the match where Fujita headbutted Sabre and the lighting rig cut out, thankfully as was well within the next minute. I'd love to see Fujita back in the future, I'll say it once again that belt is some sexy shit.

There's some weird people in that Swindon crowd. Seemed some dude just wanted to legit fight Mastiff, although it was very funny. Not being nasty, but some kid (assuming disabled in some form) kept going bonkers near the stage. When Sha won the belt he was going ballistic, everybody was looking at him. It was kind of awkward yet funny? He was screaming NO! at the top of his lungs and punching himself in the head and hulking up.

I've not seen the 4FW homegrown talent in around a year and a half. They're bigger, better and all around better wrestlers. Owen Phoenix and Benham Ali in particular, shame Benham was injured really. The 'Turkish Delight' was an interesting one for me. The guy is obviously very good but very young. I found it uneasy watching him do all these sexual motions with him being so young.

Wild Boar is a star, there is nobody like him about. Andrews was great since I last saw him too. First time seeing Pete, I think he got over shadowed here. Big reaction to him winning the belt though, good stuff. Saint vs. Mastiff was great, Mastiff was MVP for me. What a bloke!

The only match I didn't really enjoy was Sha vs. Eddie Ryan. Not too sure why, just didn't think it clicked.

Well worth my ten pounds. I'll most definitely make the effort for the May shows. The talent on offer for just ten pounds, who could pass that up!? Looking forward too it :)

IMG_1070_zpsac44acde.jpg

Well done 4FW :L

Oh dear, spoke to the lady that did it and she didn't even notice :(

Had many people asking for Hayatos entrance theme, very memorable, Hayato received standing ovations on both nights, we will be bringing Hayato back in the future, great, great talent.

Regarding the headbutt the chant once the lights went out was priceless, 'knocked his lights out' hope it dosn't effect the DVD to much.

Behnam Ali suffered a nasty ankle injury at the Kenny Omega seminar before the event was a shame he had to have a bit part on the event after his phenomenal match with Owen Phoenix on night 1.

Aiming to do something in October, Michinoku Pro really want us to do Hayato vs Kenou as they feel it will blow the UK fans away, Zack vs Hayato is definitely something we are interested in putting on again, might try a 4FW Triple header in October to give us plenty of options. A music video will be put out out this weekend or during next week, the DVD will be out really quick.

Aiming to do something in October, Michinoku Pro really want us to do Hayato vs Kenou as they feel it will blow the UK fans away, Zack vs Hayato is definitely something we are interested in putting on again, might try a 4FW Triple header in October to give us plenty of options. A music video will be put out out this weekend or during next week, the DVD will be out really quick.

all awesome news!

Both shows were superb with some outstanding matches on them. Like one of the previous posters said, it's not often you see standing ovations for matches on UK soil so to have 2 in 2 nights just shows how good they were. It was so awesome to see Kenny Omega live and he didn't disappoint. I hope he will also return to 4FW in the future.

Hayato was someone who I hadn't seen much of before but he really impressed me so much. That guys kicks are insane so to see him and ZSJ kick the shit out of each other was something I won't forget in a hurry. Everyone around me was wincing lol.

The thing that pleased me most tho is how well 4FW's own talent did. They showed just how good they are once again. Personally I enjoyed the Ryan vs Sha match. I thought it was a great story driven match. Ryan's match with Mastiff on the Friday was great. Phoenix had superb matches with Ali and Omega.

All in all it was a very enjoyable weekend and I would recommend people attend at least one of the shows in May. You won't be disappointed!

I haven't seen Kenou yet, but I'm guessing he is great if the Michinoku Pro office think him and Hayato will blow us away. Any suggested matches to check out?

What about Hayato vs Kanemoto, is that something you still have plans for?

We made the treck down from the North West and Hayato and Zack absolutely killed it, one of the hardest hitting wars I

will find some matches with Kenou in, Michinoku Pro have many young stars and they are and we will be working with them to get there names out throughout the UK, those who turned up specifically to see Kenny Omega would have left talking about Hayato and that is our aim.

Hayato vs Kanemoto is definitely something we will be looking at, along with a rematch with Zack.

Archived