4FW: Battle Britannia | 8th & 9th March | Bristol & Swindon

4FWpromoter

Google translate has it read:

Bare rivalry between the person who is good at grappling and hitting each other. Confront Zack Sabre Jr in Swindon local 4FW, the second day was a fierce struggle and indirect kick. "

Zach weighed not give each other arm, Hayato is trying to determine the game aims to KID, in exchange of kicks and elbow was also observed situations where both are down at the same time. However, KID that puts the power of the whole body is determined, and finally once again be a victory of Hayato.

The fans go wild in the battle of over 20 minutes, standing ovation occurred two days in a row. After the game was to interact with fans who gathered to see the belt of heavy Tohoku Jr Hayato holds. '

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having attended both shows all that I can add to the flood of complimentary comments is my personal observation of how far 4FW have improved in every way over the last few years. They are now up there with the very best and every show they present delivers top quality wrestling presented in the very highest professional manner.

It is surely no coincidence that a couple of very talented young wrestlers I know, who are both already getting plenty of work, have chosen to relocate themselves to Swindon this year; simply so that they can take advantage of the high quality training facilities that 4FW has to offer them. Complimentary words are easy, but "actions" tell us so much more!

A special

Having attended both shows all that I can add to the flood of complimentary comments is my personal observation of how far 4FW have improved in every way over the last few years. They are now up there with the very best and every show they present delivers top quality wrestling presented in the very highest professional manner.

It is surely no coincidence that a couple of very talented young wrestlers I know, who are both already getting plenty of work, have chosen to relocate themselves to Swindon this year; simply so that they can take advantage of the high quality training facilities that 4FW has to offer them. Complimentary words are easy, but "actions" tell us so much more!

A special

• 1 month later...

Archived