4FW: Battle Britannia | 8th & 9th March | Bristol & Swindon

4FWpromoter

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have changed the matches around Zack Sabre Jr vs. Fujita 'Jr' Hayato will now take place on Saturday 9th March and 'The Sheik' Behnam Ali & Fujita 'Jr' Hayato vs. Owen Phoenix & Bubblegum will now take place on Friday 8th March, Saturdays event is going to be phenomenal, the Saturday 9th March card so far with the 2nd contest announced...

: Announced Matches :

Saturday 9th March 2013 : Swindon

FujitaJrHayatovsZackSabreJrcopy.jpg

Fujita 'Jr' Hayato vs. Zack Sabre Jr

Writeup Coming Soon

DaveMastiffvsTheSaintcopy.jpg

'Big Bad' Dave Mastiff vs. The Saint

Writeup Coming Soon

Hayato will go all out regardless :) he is really excited about coming to the UK for the first time, it has been announced on the Michinoku Pro website and in all the big magazines in Japan, which has bought allot of traffic to the 4FW site and increased DVD sales been shipped to Japan.

This Saturday event will be incredible, currently chasing a highly rated youngster to face of against 4FWs highly rated youngster Owen Phoenix, these 2 could both be the future of the UK wrestling industry.

4FW will have news soon about 2 more Stars heading out to Japan in the next couple of Months.

And that's front row added. Hayato/Zack alone had my money, all I want is for them to kick each other hard a lot. A lot. Mastiff/Saint and Ali/Bubblegum are two very good matches in the undercard, and if Dar/Phoenix gets added, this show could blow away all my expectations.

I'm happier with the switch around so Hayato and Zack can go all out on the Saturday and not have to leave much left in the tank for another match the night after. Any idea when the Oxford venue will be announced?

Unfortunately I found out another Promotion is running around the area I was planning on running a week before this event, We're running it in Chipping Sodbury Town Hall in the Bristol area (45 minutes from Swindon) the Junior Heavyweight contest between 2 of the UKs hottest prospects will be announced tomorrow evening along with another 2 matches for Friday 8th March.

Archived