mexico trip advices

BiggdaddyV

Hello everyone!

I plan to go to mexico city from december 27th to january 4th.

I'm looking for any good wrestling-related tips?

First I would like to know if it's a good period for wrestling? I"m also looking for any good adresses?

thanks for any help

• Paid Members

Hi mate

Might want to use the questions thread for this. Doesn't bother me, but as you may already know, a few on here get a bit anal about starting threads for this sort of thing.

Best of luck with the trip planning!

You'll be a bit late for the big shows - CMLL's year end show and AAA's Guerra de Titanes (which might not even be in DF anyway) are usually around the beginning-to-middle of December. But It's pretty much business as usual for lucha libre over the Christmas and new years period.

You can only really plan for CMLL shows though, as they're more routine whereas AAA and indies will mostly run spot shows that won't be announced and promoted until nearer the time.

In CMLL, some of the top stars will occasionally take a break and go home for a few weeks, but you probably wouldn't notice. They also used to run all their shows at Arena Coliseo during December and January as they let out Arena Mexico to the funfair or circus or something, but even that hasn't happened for a few years. It'll probably just be the usual; Tuesday and Friday in Arena Mex, with Sunday at one or the other. One or some of the shows may be moved forward or back a day but you'll easily find that out nearer the time.

• Paid Members
Hi mate

Might want to use the questions thread for this. Doesn't bother me, but as you may already know, a few on here get a bit anal about starting threads for this sort of thing.

The questions thread is for stuff with a simple, objective answer that isn't going to spark any debate or discussion. Something like this is fine for a thread.

Archived