Congo pro wrestling on Channel 4 tonight

JNLister

• Paid Members

You can see the story online here: http://www.channel4.com/programmes/unrepor...rld/4od#3341158Watching it now and it's been fascinating so far.

Watched it earlier on as the girlfriend commandeered the TV for Britain's Got Talent, and enjoyed the show. Quite an interesting look into the politics of the country.I know we do have decent wrestlers on within our borders, but could you imagine David Cameron and Nick Clegg standing at parliament behind a row of the skinny, pale teenagers in pleather and a vest top that call themselves British wrestlers today?Also, I don't get why it's a bad thing saying, "The reporter was a sucker like he believed everything." You'd only fuckin' moan if the reporter constantly referred to it as fake as other mainstream media and television programmes do. I thought it was quite a good portrayal of professional wrestling.

• Paid Members

I was shocked when nanga steve took off his mask and was a black guy!I give the interwebz 10 minutes before we hear Undertaker vs Nanga Steve at WM29.

You're gonna be disappointed then, since it's already been over a day.

• Paid Members
Especially when he moots his own point at the start by acknowledging there are decent wrestlers about.

I said I know there are decent wrestlers. I just meant Cameron and Clegg stood behind a row of Johnny Kickpads.

It was an extremely biased stereorype as Richie mentioned and when you admit you know its a slanted view on things at the start it makes the whole comment pointless.

If you want to be an OVER wrestler in the Congo you must be friends with the correct politician in power thus forcing the people to like you for fear of being stabbed by the government in powers militia youth. Who's good at brown nosing and is desperate enough to get to the top of any countries wrestling scene they would move to the congo and suck arse of the Congalese politician in power then?

No wonder Goldberg was close to making his return to the ring in Congo. I can definitely see Goldberg vs. Zombie and his army of wrestlers packing a 100,000+ staduim (which they were actually planning on doing before the President decided against running the tour).

• Paid Members

If you want to be an OVER wrestler in the Congo you must be friends with the correct politician in power thus forcing the people to like you for fear of being stabbed by the government in powers militia youth. Who's good at brown nosing and is desperate enough to get to the top of any countries wrestling scene they would move to the congo and suck arse of the Congalese politician in power then?

Don't know, Tommy. I was thinking of giving it a go, and then selling my stories to the first book publisher who would listen.

Archived