PRO WRESTLING ELITE - DAR v STYLES - 14/07/2012

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
What is the capacity of The Citadel Ayr? Do you think there will be tickets on the night? Really thinking about going as i cant make the April date in Ayr.

Hey,

The Citadel could hold anything between 400 and 700 give or take depending on obviouly the set up etc. It's effectively just a large games hall so with the entrance etc it should still hold a good amount. We will base the specific set up on how well the pre sale goes but we anticipate a very strong turnout for this one.

Tickets will be available on the door and we will release the ticket pricing structure immediately following the announcement of our main attraction.

Thanks and look forward to seeing you there.

:yinyang:

• Paid Members

***SECOND ENTRANT TO THE BEST OF BRITISH ULTIMATE 4 WAY ANNOUNCED***

In a match which already has Johnny Moss announced and is set to feature 4 of the UK scenes top Heavyweight Wrestlers, you know it's going to be entertaining... Now announce one of the greatest all round technicians this country has produced in the last decade, and you just know it's going to be good...

2qwk9xk.jpg

MIKEY WHIPLASH has long been considered one of the finest Bristish Wrestlers of his time... Having been trained by truly some of the greatest in ring wrestlers in the world today, including former ROH mainstay Chris hero and now WWE Superstar Bryan Danielson, Whiplash has travelled all over Europe honing his craft and is highly respected amongst his peers... On July 14th he enters Pro Wrestling Elite to prove he is truly The Best of British...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

***ELITE REPRESENTATIVE ANNOUNCED***

Since it's inception, Pro Wrestling Elite has produced some of the finest Professional Wrestling in the UK... At our One Year Anniversary show, we will showcase a Main Event which will truly present one man, with his greatest challenge to date... And there has been little doubt, over who this man would be...

wk0ch5.jpg

NOAM DAR has unquestionably cemented his status as thee breakout star of the last 2 years in British Wrestling... Having already competed against some of the very best wrestlers in the World, including former ROH World Champion Eddie Edwards and Indy stand out Sami Callihan, Dar has found National success in competing for DragonGate:UK and was the first ever Scottish star to compete in the WXW 16 Carat Weekend in Germany... On July 14th he will no doubt be ready for whatever great challenge awaits him... But he has no idea just how great that challenge will be...

While it did seem obvious that Dar was going to be in the main event, you cannot deny that he has earned his spot, not just in what promises to be a huge international(? At least I'm presuming if we're getting at least one International wrestler as one person isn't from the UK on the card) challenge main event, but also as the face of PWE.Looking up and down the card there's not a match I don't like the look of, and I rate all the announced talent as some of the UK's best. I'm looking forward to my first ever visit to Scotland and I know that this show is going to be worth the travel and expense.

Also, if the PWE FB page gets up to 1000 likes they will post Noam Dar vs Zack Sabre Jnr in it's entirety from their October event. The DVD trailer looks awesome (

) and as for the match itself, for someone who saw a brief snipper of Noam vs Zack in a 4-way in Preston in February, these are two men who were born and destined to wrestle each other as their wrestling styles and characters perfectly compliment each other and these two could have a rivalry for the ages (depending on if they end up working in the same country full time at this rate with how both are really destined for great things.....)

So if you want to see Noam's first crack at a PWE main event in a singles contest in order to hype up either his match against Haskins next Friday or his match in July, please like the following page. They only need another 67 likes!

https://www.facebook.com/ProWrestlingEllite

Archived