PRO WRESTLING ELITE - DAR v STYLES - 14/07/2012

How did I forget this guy? He looked excellent on the three Dragon Gate UK shows last year, and there's a fucking stoater that he had with Mark Haskins on YouTube. At least, there used to be at some point. Not sure if it's still there.

This should be a terrific match.

- you mean this? well that is part 1

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very happy with this. Lion Kid was absolutely fantastic at the end of last year with all three DG UK matches and then his IPW:UK Title defence against Sha Samuels. After his matches against Sha, BxB and CIMA he really has shown he excels against a more grounded opponent so I think him and Liam are going to compliment each other very well and are going to have a really good match.

Sorry for the double post, but I just noticed that the card structure has been added to the original post.

HUGE MAIN EVENT CHALLENGE

"ELITE" vs "???"

??? vs ???

SCOTTISH DEBUT CHALLENGE

11t1l5z.jpg

SPEED vs WIT

??? vs ???

BEST OF BRITISH ULTIMATE 4 WAY ELIMINATION

??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ???

BRITISH TAG TEAM CHALLENGE

??? vs ???

ELITE VS ???

??? VS ???

So there's two Elite vs ??? matches, one as the opener and the other as the main event so I still feel the ??? will represent a promotion who will be sending two representatives to face two members of the Elite roster.

I'm calling it now that one of the Elite representatives will be Noam Dar. And I get the feeling he'll be the one involved in the huge main event challenge. With him already being in the main events of the two previous shows and in the main event of the up-coming third show against Mark Haskins so he really is being seen as the face and stand out of Elite so far.

The 4-way has been featured heavily on the previous three shows and Kirby, Travis and Hayes will have featured in the first three, El Ligero has since been added to the last two. Would they do the same line up three shows in a row with ramped up stipulations? I think at least one or two of the four will again be in this match.

I'm hoping the tag match could potentially involve The LDR's.....

I'm rooting for LDRS vs. Fight Club myself. That'd be fantastic. I think I'd actually rather see The Bucky Boys vs. LDRS though. :p

But surly Fight Club couldn't be the match unless Liam is going to do double duty?

• Paid Members

Loving the debate over match competitors... Keep it coming!

We can reveal that at least one participant from each match will be announced before ELITE UNFOLDS with the remainder of the card to be announced in the weeks following the April event...

**IF SOMEONE CAN CORRECTLY GUESS THE "???" FOR THE MAIN EVENT BEFORE IT IS ANNOUNCED IN APRIL THEN WE WILL GIVE AWAY 2 FREE TICKETS FOR THE ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY SHOW IN JULY!!**

You know what, I'm probably going to be completely wrong, but here goes:

I think with A-Merch being involved and sponsering the ??? in the main event (at least that's what I'm assuming with them saying truly worldwide competitor) and also saying that NOAH/Europe relations were going to be continued in the future (or at least hinted to that) that the name will be from NOAH.

I'm assuming Elite is going to be Noam Dar, and I'm thinking the NOAH name will be someone synonymous with the promotion, someone who has been to England and America several times before, and someone who had to miss the last NOAH European shows due to injury.

I'm going to take a stab at Dar vs Naomichi Marufuji.

I'm going to be completely wrong, but would absolutely jizz my pants if that was the case.

Archived