Pro Wrestling in Leeds - Make or Break - 23rd March

Kincaid

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Ladder Match had ot be cancelled

Why? You were shilling it as your main event.

I'd take a stab that either A; He forgot getting the ladder/couldn't afford it or B; The ceiling was too low to do a ladder match to begin with.

EDIT: Also the wrestlers who were gonna be in it weren't listed in the official results above.

Soz i edited it a bit, The Ladder was cancelled because i made a mistake with the roofing, and the 2 lads involved 1 had a new job and the other i would not want to comment on, just say it was a mistake on both ends and we BOTH desided not to work togther. I don't want to post on here again till i sorted the next show.

Thank you

• Paid Members
Soz i edited it a bit, The Ladder was cancelled because i made a mistake with the roofing, and the 2 lads involved 1 had a new job and the other i would not want to comment on, just say it was a mistake on both ends and we BOTH desided not to work togther. I don't want to post on here again till i sorted the next show.

Thank you

Thanks, this is what we all wanted to hear.

Like i said 1 way to find out come alone and see"

Surprised no one picked upon on this promotional blunder, Which on the surface explains his single figure draw! :laugh:

Next show???

Why would anybody want to run another show after only attracting 6 paying customers???

Archived