Mick Foley on sky sports news

bboy

• Paid Members
And he's on Soccer AM. This should be fun...

It's alright, not very patronising - they've just gone over Mr. Socko, losing the ear and a brief bit of standup. And picking Dagenham & Redbridge out of the American hat.

Also, he was in the first Cell match with the Undertaker.

Don't forget that he's been in the cell with Trips too. The one thing that Foley would have in relation to the match, Shawn has and far, far more. I'm not bothered whether he IS the special guest ref or not, but if he is it'd make way more sense than Mick.

Undertaker retired Michaels and threw Foley off the cell, Triple H retired Foley (from full time wrestling) and Michaels has quite the history with Hunter including Hell in a Cell. If anything they should both be involved.

According to twitter, Robbie Fowler is going to be his guest of honour at his Liverpool show!

I think that was Foleys attempt to get the last of his tickets sold for his liverpool gig

On the subject of Foley I went along to his comedy show last night, was a great evening, very good support acts with good wrestling jokes and Foley was great aswell and seems to be getting more and more comfortable.

I got the new Wrestlemania magazine signed and he was reading it, he used it later in his act and asked if he could borrow it and I couldnt get the page open quick enough :rolleyes: .

Great evening and Foley was a class act to meet aswell, for

• Paid Members
Funny Foley tidbit - He went to the Carling Cup final and left early - missed a lot of the drama.

foleytweets.jpg

Archived