ICW: Smells Like Teen Spirit! - TV TAPING

MarkDallas

ICW: Smells Like Teen Spirit!

(TV Taping for MyChannel - Sky Channel 219)

419983_10150750523320620_206968150619_12287251_1309023880_n.jpg

Sunday 26th February

At THE GARAGE!

Tickets on sale NOW at Tickets Scotland (under central station bridge) and online at www.Tickets-Scotland.com

With half time entertainment from Psyko Dalek!

Already confirmed:

ICW Heavyweight Championship

B.T Gunn Vs. Jack Jester

3-Way Dance

Lionheart Vs. Kid Fite Vs. Wolfgang

Johnny Moss Vs. Red Lightning

James Scott Vs. Falcon

Paul Tracey Vs. William Grange

Zero-G No.1 Contenders Match

Andy Wild Vs. Christopher W/James R. Kennedy Vs. Scott Maverick Vs. Liam Thomson Vs. Johnny Starr Vs. T.J Rage W/Charles Boddington

Carmel & Kaylee Ray Vs. Mikey Whiplash W/Lolita

6 Man Tag

Dickie Divers & ??? Vs. The Bucky Boys & ??? W/The Wee Man & Lambrinii

Click Here for this events facebook page!

Click Here for ICWs facebook page!

Three ways always leave me a bit hesitant to get too excited. You never know if it's going to be an utter mess or great fun. This one looks like it has serious potential though.

I think the big thing going into this show for me though is where the STI/Buckys and Jester/Whiplash stories are going next.

Does anyone else REALLY want to see Stevie Boy vs. Dicky Divers? It also leaves William Grange vs. Davey Boy which would see Grange get mauled. Which would be nice.

I can see BT Gunn vs. James Scott happening again, which I'd be up for. Red Lightning vs. Chris Renfrew after the Square Go ending?

JUST ANNOUNCED FOR FEB 26th AT THE GARAGE:

Mikey Whiplash has requested a bout with both Kaylee Ray and Carmel, the girls were more than happy to accept!

Kaylee Ray & Carmel Vs. Mikey Whiplash W/Lolita

Updated card:

Kaylee Ray & Carmel Vs. Mikey Whiplash W/Lolita

3-Way Dance

Lionheart Vs. Kid Fite Vs. Wolfgang

Zero-G No.1 Contenders Match

Andy Wild Vs. Falcon Vs. Scott Maverick Vs. Liam Thomson Vs. Johnny Starr Vs. T.J Rage W/Charles Boddington

Two huge matches added today:

Y'know what The Gold Label have fucked over ICW god knows how many times, everytime they have we have retaliated but there is one man who never got revenge for being screwed over by The Label when he was moments away from possibly winning the ICW Heavyweight Championship afew months back so I'm more than happy to give him the oppertunity to get his hands on the biggest cunt of them all. On February 26th at The Garage Red Lightning will go one on one with JOHNNY MOSS! When we informed Mossy of this all he said was "Fuckin ave it!" before hanging up the phone.

Red Lightning Vs. Johnny Moss

Also today Mr. Grange demanded a singles match with a man making his ICW debut on the show.

William Grange Vs. Paul Tracey

NEW MATCH ANNOUNCED!

William Grange might be busy with Paul Tracey on February 26th at The Garage but he still has The Bucky Boys on his mind so he has paid for the best back up money can buy to team with Mr. Divers to take care of things.

When Buckys manager The Wee Man heard of this he told ICW that the Buckys had some "hawners" to back them up aswell.

6 Man Tag

Dickie Divers & ??? Vs. The Bucky Boys & ??? W/The Wee Man & Lambrinii

Tickets are selling fast for this event with 300+ sold. The venue holds 500 and it looks like we might be on the way to ICW's biggest crowd to date and maybe another sell out. Tickets on sale NOW at Tickets Scotland and online at www.Tickets-Scotland.com.

Right, full card's been out for a while.

The main event is an absolute belter. BT Gunn vs. Jack Jester is a match which has happened before a few times, but NEVER in this sort of atmosphere. Last time I said that about a BT Gunn match was when he was challenging for the ICW Title against James Scott, and we seen how that one turned out. The last time Jester challenged for the title, it was a bit sick, and BT Gunn is capable of cranking it up a bit when he has to. Winner is hard to predict. Especially with Red Lightning winning a title shot. His story with Jester has gone on a LONG time, and a title match between the two would be VERY interesting. I'm still going to predict the retaining of the belt though.

Three ways can always go two ways. Either shitfest or great entertainment. With three guys this good, it's more than likely going to be the latter. Wolfgang lobbing two guys around rather than one should be fun. This three way sets itself up for a heel turn, but I think something else is going on that night, so I can't see any turns or anything here. A straight three way between two guys that don't like each other, and another who is looking to set out on his own. Prediction is for Lionheart to continue the momentum of the end of the Square Go! by taking a big win.

Red Lightning is dead.

James Scott vs. Falcon is going to be amazing, and given James Scott's record in ICW so far, the showstealer. We've not seen nearly enough of Falcon in ICW IMO. He was among the best in Scotland at one time and it's not been happening recently. It's going to happen here though. I'm predicting a James Scott win to get back on track after the disappointment of losing the title.

The possibility of Paul Tracey doing something a little different from the last couple of times I've seen him would be nice, but Grange DEMANDING a match with him does seem a little suspicious. I'm not going to predict this match as I'm not 100% sure it's going to happen, and if it does, Grange will win, as he's up to something. The sneaky bastard.

What's the rules on the six way btw? Is it six men legal and first pall takes the win? I do recall first fall being confirmed though. Which means this should be action packed to hell. I always like when guys like TJ Rage are put into matches like this, and we also get to see more of Scott Maverick. I'd say Bad Boy, Wild and Christopher are the favourites. I'm rooting for Liam Thomson, as I want matches between him and Noam Dar in ICW. Johnny Starr to do something fucking maniacal.

Carmel and Kay Lee Ray vs. Mikey Whiplash is one that worries me, as Whiplash is one sick puppy, and he also has Lolita there for help when needed. I just don't see this ending any other way than a Whiplash win, but the idea of a potential Carmel and Kay Lee Ray run does fill me with intrigue.

Which leaves the six man. Absolution and Divers vs. The Bucky Boys and Chris Renfrew for me. Which would be great fun and a good way to both further the STI/Buckys thing and also give a wee nod back to the NAK/Absolution fued.

Archived