ICW: Smells Like Teen Spirit! - TV TAPING

MarkDallas

Tickets on sale at the door priced at a tenner. Doors open 7pm bell time 7.30pm. Cheap drink and top notch wrestling. If you havent got your tickets yet i promise if you get there for doors opening ill make sure you get in.

Already our biggest ever crowd on presales alone. We capped the venue at 500 due to the layout with the ring but ive got a wee feeling we might be able to squeeze in afew more ;)

Well fuck me.

I was actually saying during BT Gunn/Jester "it seems a bit by the numbers"... feel like a proper dick. Fucking mental match. Madness. James Scott once again is a fucking god. His mannerisms, he gets all of the small things right. Six man with the Buckys is stunning. Three way is stunning. The six way Zero G is stunning. The handicap is great. Kevan looks like an utter monster. Fuck. Amazing.

What a cracking show.

Firstly, The Garage is a fabulous wrestling venue, so intimate and the lightning and soudn are brilliant.

First match was Red Lightning -vs- Mossy. What a brilliant way to open the show. Good heel promo from Red to kick fof the show and then commence the Mossdown. Amazing thing was that Red managed to win. Interested to see where they are going with Red Lightning, what with winning the Square Go and going in with Moss, and coming away with a win. Next Champ??

The three way dance between Lionheart, Kid Fite & Wolfgang was a great wee match. Great moves and chemistry between all 3 guys and although id have liked to see it go a bit longer, thought it was classic stuff. Wolfgang is a brilliant heel.

Main event, what can i say. Where does this end? Lol. BT Gunn lost some amount of blood, any updates on him? Really wondering whats next on the cards. But the balcony dive was pretty awesome and took alot of balls.

Everyone on the card from top to bottom was brilliant. Whiplash vs Camel & Kay Lee was, differetn but in a good way. Hope to see more of the 2 girls as a team.

A fantastic night and cant wait to see how this all plays out on TV from now

422204_366503010036603_100000307227346_1328501_1168133935_n.jpg

Our best show so far in my opinion. 500 sell out. Every match brought something to the table. The lads gave it their all and also BT Gunn and Jack Jester had a sick match which saw BT Gunn badly buted open and also pushed off a balcony by Jester. Gunn was in a bad way from blood loss but after we got him cleaned up by our first aiders and afew stiches he was ok.

Click here to see fancam footage of the Balcony fall.

More fancam vids being posted on our facebook page.

416846_3513653645748_1404126722_33567051_1273179410_n.jpg

430604_3513832490219_1404126722_33567119_1511331105_n.jpg

I'll do my best with results and a full review. Probably won't be in order.

Red Lightning df. Johnny Moss.

The usual Moss fare. Not really a criticism. It's a cracking way to open the show. As you'd expect, Lightning took a vicious beating from Mossy, being dropped on his head, his back, his front and anything else Mossy could land him on. He even took out a number of fans with a Gorilla Press Slam. You're never safe in ICW. Wolfgang came down and helped and that ended up being the end. Good opener.

The Bucky Boys and Chris Renfrew df. Dicky Divers and The Coffeys.

This was absolutely brilliant. So much to like. The fight between L'ambrini and Sara tore the fucking roof off. Renfrew going mental on the hot tag was great fun. Joe Coffey and Davie Boy going mental on each other was good too, and both guys also stood out thanks to some great intensity. Mark Coffey has a great look and was quite good here. Divers was on top form as well.

I missed the post-match stuff, but I assume it ended with The Coffeys giving a beating out.

Jamie Feerick and Max Mayhem have a no contest thanks to Kevan and Euan G Mackie coming down.

Kevan is really looking brilliant right now. Feeding him people who are essentially nobodies in the eyes of the ICW faithful is a good idea. It's going to be interesting to see what happens when he faces off against more stern competition. Euan G Mackie is a cracking mouthpiece for him too.

James Scott df. Falcon.

I think I would have been into this more if I thought Falcon had even a slight chance of winning the match. As it was, this was a good match hurt by the obvious outcome. It does help James Scott a lot though with the clean win, which made him the only one in the Gold Label to get it. Another key thing in the match was the mannerisms of James Scott. Favourite bit was his annoyance that Falcon was hanging on for dear life at the G2S.

Wolfgang df. Kid Fite and Lionheart in a Three Way Dance.

An absolute beast of a match here. Some glorious moments like the teabagging for Wolfgang. Again. The biggest Superkick ICW has ever seen. Lionheart and Wolfgang going back to old habits only to be taken out by Kid Fite. Once again, Label help did the business and Wolfgang got the win.

William Grange df. Paul Tracey.

Another good clean win for a heel over a strong newcomer, which is great I think. The match was a bit... normal for ICW. The crowd was a bit dead through it as a result, which is a shame as they put on a good 'un. Probably for any other promotion, this would have been a good fit.

Andy Wild df. five other men to become the number one contender for the Zero G Championship.

This was in the vein of six man mayhem matches in ROH. It was an excellent version of such a match too with all six men just CONSTANTLY giving the match a good flow. All six men looked excellent, and it was especially great to see Maverick looking so good in there. Starr and Christopher were the highlights of the match, and after the post-match angle it looks like we're going to see them in a fued. With added John "The Bomb" Graham. YUSS!!!

Mikey Whiplash df. Carmel and Kay Lee Ray.

This was pretty good for a handicap match. I tend not to like handicap OR intergender tags, so the fact that this worked is a testament to all three people in the match. The playing on Carmel and Kay Lee Ray not seeing out the match as a team was played out in the beginning, but then they got on with it. I can see them going at it again at some point down the line.

BT Gunn df. Jack Jester to retain the ICW Championship.

This was an absolute bloodbath. Any time BT Gunn wiped the blood away, it just kept boring. The crowd was very mixed but by the end, almost everyone was on the side of BT Gunn. This is going to be his year. You can just tell. A fitting end to a ridiculously good show.

Probably the best ICW show yet. This show had FOUR standouts and a solid undercard, which is just insane.

Card for the next show as it stands on April 1st...

ICW Championship

BT Gunn © vs. Zack Sabre Jr.

ICW Deathmatch.

Jack Jester and Chris Renfrew vs. Iceman and Jimmy Havoc

ICW Zero G Championship.

Noam Dar © vs. Andy Wild

...so yeah, they can probably top THAT show too.

Archived