UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im able to jump on any time for the next few hours if the red shite (liverpool) and norwich are about

Just to give the blue and white shite a heads up...I am working lates so wont be online tonight. Any chance you will be online during the day either tomorrow or thursday?

cwmark, you about?

also, tried msging Lawz loads when he's been on ps3 but getting no response......

PM Laws through this and he replies almost instantly!!

Im able to jump on any time for the next few hours if the red shite (liverpool) and norwich are about

Just to give the blue and white shite a heads up...I am working lates so wont be online tonight. Any chance you will be online during the day either tomorrow or thursday?

cwmark, you about?

also, tried msging Lawz loads when he's been on ps3 but getting no response......

I will try and get on 2morro day mate what times best for you

cwmark, you about?

I will try and get on 2morro day mate what times best for you

Around 1.30pm ok for you?

Archived