UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everton 1-4 Manchester United Ronaldo, Messi (3)

Tevez

Manchester United bounce back from the defeat at Anfield in style with a superb display, Ronaldo got the ball rolling after only 90 seconds with a header after the keeper spilt the initial effort from Messi. Soon after Messi was on the scoresheet with a brilliant shot into the corner, Tevez reduced the deficit before half time before Messi made sure of the win and grabbed his hat-trick.

rohpete played well, but United deserved the win.

Everton 1-4 Manchester United Ronaldo, Messi (3)

Tevez

Manchester United bounce back from the defeat at Anfield in style with a superb display, Ronaldo got the ball rolling after only 90 seconds with a header after the keeper spilt the initial effort from Messi. Soon after Messi was on the scoresheet with a brilliant shot into the corner, Tevez reduced the deficit before half time before Messi made sure of the win and grabbed his hat-trick.

rohpete played well, but United deserved the win.

Deserved win for united the gulf in class was there to see i scraped for everything but united class won the game

Brisbane Roar will be about Tuesday evening to catch up on games....

See you then mate :thumbsup:

There wont be any silly shenanigans anymore either way.

There has never been any silly shenanigans instigated by me to begin with. I would just defend myself when wrongfuly accused as any normal rational person would do. PM me or post on this thread if you are ever online during the day or after 2am (when I unfortunately finish work) throughout this week. If not, then will play you on the weekend. Same applies to Foxpiss!

There wont be any silly shenanigans anymore either way.

There has never been any silly shenanigans instigated by me to begin with. I would just defend myself when wrongfuly accused as any normal rational person would do. PM me or post on this thread if you are ever online during the day or after 2am (when I unfortunately finish work) throughout this week. If not, then will play you on the weekend. Same applies to Foxpiss!

The anticipation levels are growing.....as their has been a slow news week apart from the transfer window deals then the anticipation and build up for this impending fixture may take precedence in this weeks transfer nipple.....

Archived