UKFF meet @Southside "Seasons Beatings" 10th Dec,Nottingham

cobra_gordo

Someone on the Seasons Beatings thread suggested a UKFF meetup at the Southside show at Gym Combat on the 10th December and it seems like a decent idea for me, I just wanted to know if anybody else would be up for it?

It'd be cool put some usernames to faces. I met Lariatom off of here and nobody woke up in a bathtub full of ice with a kidney missing so don't be scared. Couple of drinks, watch the show, boom- job done.

So........ who's in?

• Paid Members
Someone on the Seasons Beatings thread suggested a UKFF meetup at the Southside show at Gym Combat on the 10th December and it seems like a decent idea for me, I just wanted to know if anybody else would be up for it?

It'd be cool put some usernames to faces. I met Lariatom off of here and nobody woke up in a bathtub full of ice with a kidney missing so don't be scared. Couple of drinks, watch the show, boom- job done.

So........ who's in?

I'm happy to do a reserved section for any ukff's who want to come , it will be a nice way to celebrate Nigel's career !

So who's up for this? Just reply on here so we know how many to expect and then I can tell Ben how many folk need seating together. I'm going to be a bit late to the party becuase I'm working til 5 in Doncaster but I still want to say hi to a few people and have a chat, it' be nice to put names to faces.

Archived