NGW Eternal Glory, Sun 4th December - NEW CHAMPIONS

Dunny

Am I the only one hoping for Deano v McGuinness?

You are not good sir. I'd love to see that match! I'd also love to see Rampage Brown Vs. McGuinnes! That would just be phenomenal

Although I'm wanting Deano vs Nigel, this is the match I expect to happen. Both will be splendid

Okay then, I'll settle for Brown v McGuinness and Allmark v Gallagher.

Well its Gallagher v McGuiness + Allmark v Brown for me! Gallagher wants McGuiness according to what he wrote on Twitter. Any combination of those four is a winner :thumbsup:

Agreed. You can't lose with those four involved, really. I guess we shall see in due course.

Maybe something a bit different and a tag match....?

I respect your opinion -AJB-. But i believe that would be a waste of two cracking singles bouts.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are not good sir. I'd love to see that match! I'd also love to see Rampage Brown Vs. McGuinnes! That would just be phenomenal

Although I'm wanting Deano vs Nigel, this is the match I expect to happen. Both will be splendid

Well its Gallagher v McGuiness + Allmark v Brown for me! Gallagher wants McGuiness according to what he wrote on Twitter. Any combination of those four is a winner :thumbsup:

Agreed. You can't lose with those four involved, really. I guess we shall see in due course.

I respect your opinion -AJB-. But i believe that would be a waste of two cracking singles bouts.

Either way, I put my faith in "Mr Booker Man", whatever the card sure it will be cracking!

Either way, I put my faith in "Mr Booker Man", whatever the card sure it will be cracking!

Now here is a serious thought! We have been rattling on about Allmark/McGuiness/Gallagher/Brown for a while now, what has not been mentioned is the small detail of one NGW Championship between two former friends & NGW Originals in the shape of Matt Myers & Nathan Cruz. These two individuals were the first ones in my opinion to do what is now a common occurrance in NGW, Which is have a great wrestling match!

So is the Showstealer going to sit back & let all the other talent steal the glory!!!!!! I think not! So what will Myers & Cruz bring to the table? I have no idea, but i would be amazed if they do not raise the bar & "Steal the Show". I just have a feeling that the hatred of Cruz compelled with the emotional connection the NGW faithful have with Myers, will promise to be a match like no other! I would stake my reputation on it, If only that was"nt one of an idiot! :laugh:

This is the thing. If I'm honest, as I was commissioned to do the match graphics for this event, I actually know the entire card for this event. And the fact that I have legit no idea what match will steal the show, no pun intended, because every match is so strong, really does show the strength of this show. I know everyone states Revelations as the peak of NGW, I personally think this show has got more then the possibility to top even that show.

Where as there are a lot of companies booking Nigel in a way that screams "WE HAVE A MEGASTAR, COME TO OUR SHOW!!!! O and we have some local dudes as well". NGW has slowly but surely built a insanely loyal fan base over the last 3 and a half years from through hard work, always improving and building on it's own guys. Weeding out the worse few rosters every so often, myself included, and really building the talented guys, whether they be Hull or Manchester based. The fact that two young local guys can creditably main event the biggest show in NGW history, for a title that really means something, on a show featuring the likes of Nigel/Stixx/Deano/Rampage/Ligero again shows the strength of talent and the bond these workers have with that fan base.

This is the thing. If I'm honest, as I was commissioned to do the match graphics for this event, I actually know the entire card for this event. And the fact that I have legit no idea what match will steal the show, no pun intended, because every match is so strong, really does show the strength of this show. I know everyone states Revelations as the peak of NGW, I personally think this show has got more then the possibility to top even that show.

Where as there are a lot of companies booking Nigel in a way that screams "WE HAVE A MEGASTAR, COME TO OUR SHOW!!!! O and we have some local dudes as well". NGW has slowly but surely built a insanely loyal fan base over the last 3 and a half years from through hard work, always improving and building on it's own guys. Weeding out the worse few rosters every so often, myself included, and really building the talented guys, whether they be Hull or Manchester based. The fact that two young local guys can creditably main event the biggest show in NGW history, for a title that really means something, on a show featuring the likes of Nigel/Stixx/Deano/Rampage/Ligero again shows the strength of talent and the bond these workers have with that fan base.

Really nicely put -AJB- :thumbsup: The only thing i would like to add is that somehow Myers/Cruz will steal the show, I have no idea how but being around them at training for a long time now, i just know these two individuals will no let an opportunity like this pass them by.

387991_10150461080035815_107786050814_10519335_442126110_n.jpg

Nothing more to be said really...

Well allow me to add something then! Read it & weep Mr. Fludder99 :D Just stick the Iron man stipulation & the jobs a good "un". So how do you like your large slice of humble pie serving? If you turn up for this amazing card, you can apologise to me face to face! You know i am the crazy old dude going ape shit at ringside & i know your the guy who appears to live in a hotel foyer, judging by your facebook photos of what appears to be every single wrestler over the last 30 years (& a nice photo of you with your arm around the ever popular Danny Rodd :rolleyes: ). Seriously man, no hard feelings, you cant be right every time like me!

It does look a great show but I will be recovering with it being the day after my stacked show. I do fully know what kind of match Nigel can put on and I never once said he would not go against Gallagher just said it wont be a 30min match :p

And my personal photos? well they are because as well as a promoter, I am a wrestling fan. Also a photo with Danny Rodd? its not like its a photo from last week, sat on a big pile of HBK cash is it? :offtopic:

It does look a great show but I will be recovering with it being the day after my stacked show. I do fully know what kind of match Nigel can put on and I never once said he would not go against Gallagher just said it wont be a 30min match :p

And my personal photos? well they are because as well as a promoter, I am a wrestling fan. Also a photo with Danny Rodd? its not like its a photo from last week, sat on a big pile of HBK cash is it? :offtopic:

And my personal photos? well they are because as well as a promoter, I am a wrestling fan.

So do you live in a hotel foyer?

Also a photo with Danny Rodd? its not like its a photo from last week, sat on a big pile of HBK cash is it?

Word on the street is you are partners & winners of the ultimate "Money in the Bank" :p

And my personal photos? well they are because as well as a promoter, I am a wrestling fan.

yeh thats it, nah 90% of my photos are from events in the UK and US, im lucky to have a Mrs who enjoys it as much as I do and we travel all over to meet people.

Also a photo with Danny Rodd? its not like its a photo from last week, sat on a big pile of HBK cash is it?

Word on the street is you are partners & winners of the ultimate "Money in the Bank" :p

I wish, wouldnt be working all this overtime this close to xmas :(

yeh thats it, nah 90% of my photos are from events in the UK and US, im lucky to have a Mrs who enjoys it as much as I do and we travel all over to meet people.

So you & Danny have another show before Christmas?

So you & Danny have another show before Christmas?

Dougie, you know I both love and respect you as a human being, but please stop being pointlessly rude to Mr Fludder on here. I know how you are and I know you are only pissing about with him, but it would be best to keep such talk away from a otherwise very enjoyable topic about NGW.

To be fair, all he said was that a 30 minute match might be a bit to much for Nigel to handle, which is a fair comment to make. PCW or Mr Fludder has no formal link to 1PW or Danny Rodd in any such way. I would not be doing there design work if he did, I would not lower myself to working for/with anyone linked to anyone that has wronged British Wrestling as much as that fucking piss weasel Rodd has. Any business relationships he might have had with Rodd, I actually don't know if there was any to be fair, are in the past and not as of recent. NGW used to have links with many shitarses back in the day, but as they got more streetwise to things and generally more professional they broke ties with the bad and made fresh ties with the good. Preston City Wrestling is a solid company based on good workers and good fan relationship, nothing backhanded at all.

And yes, maybe Fludder is somewhat obsessed with meeting wrestlers in hotel lobbies for photos, but as he said we are all fans. At DPW I showed you just how hardcore a fan I can be when I want a fix of wrestling and the stupid means I will go to because I am a fan. We all all the same, he just likes his photo's with wrestlers, in the same way I do with comedies/musicians and such.

Now, hopefully that will have sorted it...back to NGW :thumbsup:

Archived