NGW Eternal Glory, Sun 4th December - NEW CHAMPIONS

Dunny

Giants Collide AGAIN

Colossus V Stixx 2

Colossus Kennedy made a masssive impact in October 2009 when he made his debut out of nowhere as part of Cruz Enterprises. Since then he's ran through numerous opponents, many who have not been seen in a NGW ring since. His agent Richie West would hand pick his opponents, many of which were just trainees, and Colossus would basically bully them. But there was one man who stepped up to the plate and told Colossus to pick on someone his own size and that man was Stixx. Colossus has since proved his abilities even more with victories over established stars such as Martin Kirby, El Ligero & Dara Diablo.

For months Cruz Enterprises dodged the inevitable match despite the fact it was clear that Colossus was desperate to go toe-to-toe with the man who proclaimed himself the bully of bullies. It was obvious that Nathan Cruz & his lackeys were worried that finally someone may just actually not only knock him down for the very first time in over 18 months but also actually beat him. NGW management Mark Criteria set up a contract signing but again, Cruz said his bodyguard and the man under his control, Colossus would not sign the contract. That was that...or so it seemed until Colossus got back in the ring and signed the contract against the wishes of his employer.

At the 3rd Anniversary Show in June, the unbeaten Colossus finally went one on one with the unbeaten Stixx. The result of the match was shrouded in controversy as it was Cruz's Enterprises lackeys, Kev Cash, Melanie Price & Richie West, that had the deciding input. It was clear the Colossus didn't want help from the outside as he stopped numerous attempts of interference by Richie West during the match. Stixx became the only man in NGW to take 360lb monster of hiss feet with a huge bodyslam. With Stixx clearly on top, in panic, West swung his gold briefcase at Stixx but Stixx stopped him and clocked the agent! Stixx set up for his spear to finish the match but as a groggy Colossus came to, he saw the dropped gold briefcase in the ring and picked it up looking confused and turned around into the spear. But unfortunately for Stixx, he went head first into the briefcase. The shot sent him flying to the outside and he couldn't get back into the ring before the 10 count. Stixx, Kennedy and the crowd called for the rematch to be restarted but the request was refused by NGW management.

Fast forward a few months later and Stixx returned to NGW and dared Colossus to turn up to go nose to nose with him once again at NGW 25. On the show day a video was played of Cruz ordering Colossus not to go out there. The orders were ignored and Colossus came out chased by Richie West as he tried to talk him out to it but as he stared into his eyes, West stepped aside, seemingly giving his blessing to Colossus, perhaps realising the only way this was going to end was by giving Colossus the chance to prove himself against the Heavyweight House of Pain? The two monsters brawled all over the Eastmount centre as security struggled to separate the two as a guard rail got involved after a huge spear.

Following this incident another video was seen of Cruz furious at Kennedy for going out there and told Kennedy that if he wanted to wrestle Stixx so much he can have it and had set up the match for him at Eternal Glory. Cruz warned him though that if he 'embarrassed him again' there would be serious consequences. Colossus DID NOT look happy about the way he was spoken to.

Confirmed so far (card subject to change):

Giants Collide 2: The rematch

Stixx V Colossus Kennedy w/Richie West

Tag Team Tournament FINAL

Predators (Jospeh Conners & Paul Malen) V Los Amigos (El Ligero & Dara Diablo)

plus one of the last ever chances to see TNA star and former ROH Champion Desmond Wolfe wrestle!

Also confirmed:

NGW Champion, Nathan Cruz

Sam Bailey

Rampage Brown

Dean Allmark

Zack 'Diamond' Gibson

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
316672_10150451101000815_107786050814_10477905_1775639130_n.jpg

VERY nice poster. I will be an honour for me, Dan & The Geach to put 290 of the bitches up :( Or is it 580? Depending on how things pan out? Seriously, Nice piece of work & i am sure your rallying cry will help distribute the workload much more evenly :thumbsup:

I agree, I tip my hat to the designer. Just to avoid confusion, not one of mine, but a cracking job none the less! :thumbsup:

Am I the only one hoping for Deano v McGuinness?

You are not good sir. I'd love to see that match! I'd also love to see Rampage Brown Vs. McGuinnes! That would just be phenomenal

Although I'm wanting Deano vs Nigel, this is the match I expect to happen. Both will be splendid

Okay then, I'll settle for Brown v McGuinness and Allmark v Gallagher.

You are not good sir. I'd love to see that match! I'd also love to see Rampage Brown Vs. McGuinnes! That would just be phenomenal

Although I'm wanting Deano vs Nigel, this is the match I expect to happen. Both will be splendid

Well its Gallagher v McGuiness + Allmark v Brown for me! Gallagher wants McGuiness according to what he wrote on Twitter. Any combination of those four is a winner :thumbsup:

Well its Gallagher v McGuiness + Allmark v Brown for me! Gallagher wants McGuiness according to what he wrote on Twitter. Any combination of those four is a winner :thumbsup:

Agreed. You can't lose with those four involved, really. I guess we shall see in due course.

Agreed. You can't lose with those four involved, really. I guess we shall see in due course.

Maybe something a bit different and a tag match....?

Archived