Luminar Leisure go into Administration

patiirc

The only good thing about these nightclubs is that they contained the scumbags in one area, the Police always knew where the troublemakers would be and were always around to break it up before it got too bad. Hopefully now that the only nightclub in town has been closed and the other dickhead magnet, Bar Med, about to be demolished the cunts will become some other towns problem.

• Paid Members

Liquid, Envy and Oceana are terrible clubs, full of massive bell-ends. As someone said before, morons flexing their muscles and slap-on faced tarts looking like trash.

But the thing I hate the most about them is the shit music they play. I see them as the first big chains that really started playing RnB and all that shite primarily in nightclubs. And not dance music. So they can all fuck off.

The only good thing to come out of the death of that poor girl was you could park in Argos car park free all weekend whilst the police were parked up taking statements and info. 80p an hour usually.

I can't believe no-one has picked up on this yet. Possibly the most insensitive yet hilarious statements I've ever heard.

Archived