UKFF Hall of Shame

Fatty Facesitter

• Paid Members

Simple: In pictures, reflect on some of the UKFF's darkest moments via the use of pictures. Any ex-members got under your grill? Any particular threads involving meltdowns that made you ashamed to be on the forum? Anything along those lines really. Obviously I'm not expecting screenshots or anything of topics, but get a bit creative with it.

I'll start. Remember this duo of UKFF posters, one of whom stole a posting style from someone? Lets take a look.

Before we get to this terrible twosome, first we look at someone on the outside who inspired at least one half of the duo:

Kevin-Nash.jpg

IANHITMANHART

Note: Not an actual picture of IanHitmanHart, but a picture of one of his favourite wrestlers wearing a T-Shirt he recently found. This guy created a couple of pic threads recently to great success. So much so, it inspired this guy to copycat him:

barbpinup.jpg

DASHING

Note: Not an actual picture of dashing, but one of his former sig pics. This guy thinks he's climbing the UKFF ranks after starting a bunch of recent topics with PICTURES ~! in them. Way to go, Dash...I mean Emporer Seb.

The other half of this duo, is this guy:

FA040348217183B4B03342_Large.jpg

THE MIZ

Wait, actually, I mean this guy:

keano2_1188603293.jpg

KEENO

But wait, are they the same person? Nah, he wouldn't be so sad. That would mean the guy has viewed his own profile not so long ago? Round about July time?

screenshot20110916at185.png

These two are a right pair!

And they're welcome to each other. Gentleman, enough with the copycat posting and shit posting respectively, thanks.

• Paid Members

I now picture Ian as looking look a slightly younger hybrid of Nash and Barbarian, with the charisma and raw power to match. Also, I would much rather that these candidates are balloted for the Hall of Pain instead

You'd be right mate. I mean why would anyone remember what sig I had a year ago? Or care about similar threads? It's just a discussion forum, it's not like Ian invented the lightbulb and I smashed him over the head and nicked his idea. I just happen to set threads out the same way.

• Paid Members
You'd be right mate. I mean why would anyone remember what sig I had a year ago? Or care about similar threads? It's just a discussion forum, it's not like Ian invented the lightbulb and I smashed him over the head and nicked his idea. I just happen to set threads out the same way.

Well, Ian did revolutionise this business. Let's face it, we're in the house that Ian built brother

Plus, if Ian charges for picture threads then you keep your bill paid

mark-henry.jpg

Archived