UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League

TUFCfan

PSG 3 Benfica 1

Gamiero x2, Pastore

Aimar

Very fortunate to pick up three points in this game. Benfica were the better team for much of the game and looked more dangerous going forward. Aimar put Benfica ahead after 18 minutes when he came in from the right and found the far corner. Benfica had chances to extend the lead but a combination of good saves, blocks and the cross bar kept it at 1-0. PSG did have a couple of chances but Gamiero missed the best of them. HT 1-0. Gamiero scored a couple of minutes in to the 2nd half when Nene crossed from the left and he headed home. The game looked to heading for a draw when with just under ten minutes to go Luisao made the error in passing to Pastore who slotted home ten yards. Gamiero secured the win with his second in the 90th minute after the keeper made a great save from Nene.

Well played mate thought you were the better team to be honest.

Anyhow, played my other game just now against Sporting (Carbs)

Benfica 6 Sporting 0

Saviola x 2

Codozo x 3

Aimar x 1

Tight for the first 20 minutes then you started leaking like the titanic ahaha. Although you did have a couple of good chances.

Stage 2 I have Valencia - Tildeguy~! (andrewdutton) and Sevilla - bcwdarkside (DarkestStomp). Dutton your on my friends list and I'll add you now darkeststomp.

Cheers!

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sporting Lisbon 0-6 Benfica

An awful start of the new PS3 fifa12 league for me in a shockingly bad performance.

Was an even first 30 minutes with chances for either side, however two goals from Saviola on 35 and 43 minutes gave Benfica a deserved 2-0 lead.

The second half saw an opening 20 minutes with chances for both sides. However on the 69th minute Benfica added a third through Cardozo.

Then it was all Benfica who added a fourth and fifth through Cardoza on 82 and 89 minutes and then added insult to injury so to speak in injury time with a sixth from Aimar.

Sporting could be looking at bottom place already!!!

Marseille 9 Sporting 0

Gignac x 4

Remy x 3

Valbuena

S Diawara

Marseille maintained their 100% start to the league with an emphatic victory. It was a ridiculously open game where each attack from either team ended up with a goal scoring opportunity. The game disconnected midway during the 2nd half with the scoreline at 9-0. Sporting were unlucky not to get a goal or two as just reward for their valiant efforts. Gignac and Remy were scintilating as the deadly duo up top for Marseille and scored hat-tricks apiece with Valbuena scoring from a rebound and Diawara from a corner.

Marseille 9-0 Sporting Lisbon

Another disappointing defeat for Sporting who have been sent in for extra training.

First 10 minutes was even and both sides had chances, however within ten minutes Marseille were 4-0 scoring in the 11th, 13th, 16th and 19th minutes with consecutive shots. Then the next 15 minutes saw Sporting come close with chances even hitting the post and side netting. Then in the 34th, 39th and 44th minute Sporting added 3 more to go in at the break 7-0 up.

The second half started badly for Sporting who conceded a goal within 2 minutes of the restart. However, they fought with honour and pride and went close with a hatful of chances but couldn't beat the determined Marseille keeper who was in excellent form. With about 10 minutes to go, Sporting came back into the game and grabbed another after forcing a corner that the Sporting defence dealt with badly.

Question has to be asked, will Sporting be able to finish anywhere but bottom?

I'm free today/ tonight * sevilla* if anyone wants a fixture played :)

Forgot to add you mate, sorry. If your on in the mean time add me my username is I-STICK-STICKERS we've got a match together in second round Sevilla vs. Benfica.

Will be on from about 6ish today until X-Factor ;) then I'll be back on afterwards so should catch you at some point.

Got round to playing bcwdarkside a little earlier in the week two match, Sevilla vs Benfica.

The score finished Benfica 2 Sevilla 1,

Very close game end to end for the most part. Goal's came from Cardozo on the 45 minute to make it 1-0. Manu Del Moral made it 1-1 on the 53rd minute when going clean through for a tap in. Luisao made it 2-1 to Benfica on the 90th minute via a corner kick.

Still have Velencia to play in week 2 which is AndrewDutton. Will get this one sorted soon. :)

For record my previous results,

Week 1

PSG 3 Benfica 1

Sporting 0 Benfica 6

Week 2

Benfica 2 Sevilla 1

I'm going to struggle to play my league games this week, just got back from the maternity unit with the missus', 17 hours of labour and our son has finally arrived :D

Not going to have the chance to play FIFA during the week but if you're able to get online either late at night or early in the morning I'll try and we can arrange it in advance, I'll try to get online to play.

Week 2 (Monday 17th October -> Sunday 23rd October)

Atletico Madrid v PSG

Bayer Leverkusen v Roma

Benfica v Valencia

Fiorentina v Lyon

Lazio v CSKA

Malaga v Juventus

Marseille v Sevilla

Napoli v Sporting

Porto v Lille

Villarreal v Borussia Dortmund

Borussia Dortmund v Marseille

CSKA v Zenit

Juventus v Porto

Lille v Villarreal

Lyon v Bayer Leverkusen

PSG v Lazio

Roma v Malaga

Sevilla 1 v 2 Benfica

Sporting v Atletico Madrid

Valencia v Napoli

Week 1 remainders

Lyon v Roma

Juventus v Bayer Leverkusen

Roma v Fiorentina

Zenit v Lazio

Notes:

The first table is up and is also on the first post.

First off, congrats to RobJ 87 and his missus for their new arrival.

No surprise as newcomer carmellaisagoddess' Marseille top the first table after their UKFF record 9-0 win against Sporting, along with their impressive 2-1 win over perennial title chaser Tildeguy's Valencia. Scottingham's CSKA are currently second, where he ended up last season, after two wins in his first two games as he hopes to go one better this season and finish top. Rohpete is in third after two comfortable wins and is yet to concede a goal, the only person who has played at least a game who hasn't. Carbs has had a tough induction to the league as his Sporting side sits bottom after two heavy losses, though there's a long way to go and he'll no doubt hope that he'll do much better once he gets used to his side.

After the first two games there are some interesting fixtures already this week. Leaders Marseille play third place Dortmund, with both sides looking to be in good form at the start of the season. The leaders also face bottom side Sporting, who themselves have an interesting game this week against The Jon's second bottom Napoli side, who also suffered a heavy defeat last week. After a win in his first game, defending champ wmxxx faces his old side Atletico Madrid, with whom he won his first title two seasons ago.

Archived