Free! Almost complete Powerslam collection, Plus a load of VHS&#39

ThumpSquids

Due to wanting a swift house-move with as little baggage as possible, I'll happily give away all Powerslams along with any wrestling/movie VHS's you can manage. I have a load of old WCW, WWF, ECW, UFC VHS's for whoever can be arsed to come and collect them.

I would Ebay, but can't be arsed. I live in the Essex area, near Brentwood. Message me for more details.

Plus, if its of any interest, I could make you a cup of tea to share with ex-wrestler 'Eden Black', who's the wife, new baby permitting.

Thanks.

• Paid Members
Due to wanting a swift house-move with as little baggage as possible, I'll happily give away all Powerslams along with any wrestling/movie VHS's you can manage. I have a load of old WCW, WWF, ECW, UFC VHS's for whoever can be arsed to come and collect them.

I would Ebay, but can't be arsed. I live in the Essex area, near Brentwood. Message me for more details.

Plus, if its of any interest, I could make you a cup of tea to share with ex-wrestler 'Eden Black', who's the wife, new baby permitting.

Thanks.

Brentwood's a bit far for a non-driving like me, but I'd just like to say congratulations!

Archived