The 50th WWE Champion Milestone

xear

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Right now 42 wrestlers have been WWE Champions and it has got me wondering what kind of promoting (if any) should WWE give the wrestler who is the 50th WWE Champion?

so in 50 yrs of WWE there has been 42 champions? mental if thats right

so in 50 yrs of WWE there has been 42 champions? mental if thats right

There have actually been 106 WWE champions if you include the WWF era, which we should. Sheamus was the companies 100th champion.

There have actually been 106 WWE champions if you include the WWF era, which we should. Sheamus was the companies 100th champion.

I remember WWE did try to make a big deal out of Sheamus having the 100th title change. They also made Miz a t-shirt to promote him as the 40th wrestler to become WWE Champ.

so where does the argument that the title use to be more prestigious come from when its been passed around more times then the local bike

Referring the the current WWE champion is the forty-whatever champion is a terrible thing to do, if I were champion I'd want to be able to brag about holding the same title as Rogers, Sammartino and Graham. Pretending that nothing happened before the company rebranded is to devalue what is supposed to be the most prestigious title in wrestling.

Referring the the current WWE champion is the forty-whatever champion is a terrible thing to do, if I were champion I'd want to be able to brag about holding the same title as Rogers, Sammartino and Graham. Pretending that nothing happened before the company rebranded is to devalue what is supposed to be the most prestigious title in wrestling.

Have a word with yourself, good lad. Pretending that they're pretending nothing happened before the company rebranded is to make yourself look a thick cunt. The number does include Rogers, Sammartino and Graham. http://www.wwe.com/inside/titlehistory/wwechampionship You're talking absolute wet.

They do refer to that. That have been 42 different champions dating back to Rogers etc... but the title has changed hands 100+ times.

Hold on, nobody said anything about there being forty-two different champions.

I assumed that there had been forty-two champions since the WWF became the WWE, that's why I said that there have been one hundred and six.

Archived