NGW Revelations; Hull; Friday 9th September; FULL RESULTS

Dunny

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nathan Cruz has never been shy about taking on the very best the country has to offer and Friday September 9th will be no different. The Showstealer believes himself to be the leader of the New Generation and has defeated the likes of Alex Shane, El Ligero, Martin Kirby, Sam Bailey on his way the NGW title. When he defeated Alex Shane and took away 15 years of history, it was seen by many including Cruz as him defeating burying a large part of what was the old 'new generation'. A few weeks ago Cruz began taking it a step further by looking towards another section of the old 'new generation. He laid out the challenge to All Star regular and one of the most hardworking wrestlers in the country, Dean Allmark. As you can see in the first video, Cruz has even put his career on the line as he feels that if he can't beat Deano, he might aswell quit because everything he's about wouldn't be true anymore.

We can officially confirm with the above video of Deano accepting the challenge that the match is signed and confirmed. Allmark will be making his debut in NGW on September 9th, will it be a spectacular one by taking the title AND ending Nathan's short career? Whoever leaves Revelations as champion will move directly onto NGW 25 on October 14th to take on the winner of the Summer Smash Championship, Joey Hayes.

Confirmed so far (card subject to change):

NGW Championship

'Showstealer' Nathan Cruz © V Dean Allmark

Former WWE & WCW star, Dave Taylor V Jack Gallagher

Semi final of the tag team tournament

plus much, much more....

Firstly, since when did Boris Johnson has a extended mohican? And second, why would that bother me? Just means more wedding cake for me :thumbsup:

Bo Jo may well not have an "Extended mohican"? But he is a bumbling idiot, Does that remind you of anyone? (No offence :laugh: ) Besides i reckon you"ve had quite enough cake! Or will we see the return of your moobs? :laugh:

Archived