NGW Revelations; Hull; Friday 9th September; FULL RESULTS

Dunny

From the Last show it was announced Nathan Cruz would defend the NGW Title vs Dean Allmark and the First Semi-final of the Tag Team Championship Tournement will take place which i m guessing will be Ligero/Dara Diablo vs Joe Conners/Paul Malen

If I am correct, The NGW 3rd Anniversary show saw Martin Kirby and Kris Travis make it through in the tag tournament, so it could even be 'Los Amigos' Vs. Project Ego!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If I am correct, The NGW 3rd Anniversary show saw Martin Kirby and Kris Travis make it through in the tag tournament, so it could even be 'Los Amigos' Vs. Project Ego!

So they did but i was working on the fact that both Venum Gallagher/Adams and Malen and Conners (the other 2 teams to qualify) are both heels and i couldnt see them been pitched together unless everyone fancied a boo and hiss fest.

Rereading the past results page on the website, I believe it's intended to be Venum vs Amigo's and Ego vs Predators. With Venum vs Amigo's at this show and Ego VS Predators on 14th October, setting up the final two teams to battle at the last show of the year (Eternal Glory, 4th December 2011). But with Travis hanging up the boots and only fulfilling any tag team bookings he has left, they might swap Ego VS Predators for this show, or have both tag matches at this show. What I'm saying is, really, I have no idea.

Sure Dunny will settle this soon enough and let us know. Either way, any of these four teams facing any other of these teams, there is set to be a cracking tag match on this show.

Also, I've not forgotten your comment Dougie! I'll post a witty reply when I can be arsed to think of one!

Not that I'm aware of. All I've picked up on is that he is doing all the shows this weekend, and then some/most/all outstanding tag team booking he has (as to not risk loosing Kirby any bookings). But no idea what officially last match will be...

Ok, cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Tag Team Tournament Semi-Final

At the start of the year we started the tournament to name the first ever NGW tag team champions. Since then four teams have been victorious in their first round matches. Our four semi-finalists are:

Venum (Jack Gallagher & Scott Adams)

Predators (Paul Malen & Joseph Conners)

Los Amigos (Dara Diablo & El Ligero)

Project Ego (Martin Kirby & Kris Travis)

Now, we can reveal for the first time, the brackets for the tournament:

4e13519f47d44.jpg

The two semi finals will be Venum V Los Amigos & Predators V Project Ego, with the latter taking place on Friday 9 September at Revelations.

Confirmed so far (card subject to change):

NGW Championship

'Showstealer' Nathan Cruz

So many good matches on this card, will have to get the DVD release.

Yeah, on a sidenote, outside an anniversary show, I honestly think this card is one of the best we've had on paper. As a promoter, I'm personally excited about what we've got planned.

Archived