New to Wrestling/British Wrestling

Stealingsilver

1. No, it would never work unless they did a lot of fly-ins as that is what draws.

2. IPW UK i hear good stuff about

3. The Luton Promotion, i wont even dignify them with a promotion name.

4. Dragon Gate Uk shows are very entertaining, and WWE of course.

All of the Scottish promotions have their "big show" so the not yearly big event nos are just fucking nonsense.

ICW have Fear and Loathing coming in the fall. ICW are by far the most amazing live experience I've had. It's not about the wrestling. It's about the atmosphere and the madness surrounding it. It helps that there's 300+ at every show going nuts.

I can't recommend ICW enough. I used to go to every promotion up here. ICW have sucked me in though and I can't go to anything else unless it is some handy wee thing to do.

• Paid Members
All of the Scottish promotions have their "big show" so the not yearly big event nos are just fucking nonsense.

ICW have Fear and Loathing coming in the fall. ICW are by far the most amazing live experience I've had. It's not about the wrestling. It's about the atmosphere and the madness surrounding it. It helps that there's 300+ at every show going nuts.

I can't recommend ICW enough. I used to go to every promotion up here. ICW have sucked me in though and I can't go to anything else unless it is some handy wee thing to do.

Oh, FFS - the guy is in BERKSHIRE, is just getting into wrestling, and more specifically British wrestling, and specifically asked if there was anything local.

WSU are running a show in Union, NJ, this Saturday - it will feature some indy guys you might know, and some local workers, some good, some not so good. Maybe you might want to make a day of it, motor up to Jockland and then take a flight over here, take in the show, and be back home for tea.

Glasgow City Centre. Club called Apollo 23. Surrounding area isn't bad. I've never had any trouble there.

Plus there's a free afterparty and a Travelodge hotel is about a 2 minute walk away. I'm heading up from Newcastle, should be a belter. Travel and accom only

Archived