Best WWE Documentry DVD's

Diego

Rise And Fall Of ECW - End of discussion when it comes to the best and most in depth (3 hours long, took up a whole disc).

The Roddy Piper, Chris Jericho and Hart Anthology ones are also some of my faves.

I loved the last Shawn Michaels one though it wasn't so much the documentary but the discussion he gave on his previous feuds. I really feel Bret Harts one is the best that they have bought out from a singles wrestler point of view, though ECW was a close second.

On a side note, the actual matches on the Chris Benoit dvd and the Guerrero sets were incredible and ones I still watch today with fond memories (shock horror!)

• Paid Members

I myself enjoyed the Dusty Rhodes documentary part of the DVD quite a lot, apart from Dustin's blubbering. I don't mean that in a "men who cry are fags!!11" way, though.

I also thought the one from the Ric Flair definitive set was very good too. So was the one on the Steamboat set also, although it seemed a little short and rushed.

• Paid Members

I really liked the doc on the AWA set. Really interesting and thought Nick Bockwinkel in particular came across as a cool motherfucker on there. Highly recommend giving that a watch and even if you're not that familiar with AWA there's enough 80's WWF stars on there to hold your interest.

Road Warriors one was good too. And Rise and Fall of ECW, Bret's, Flair's, Pillman's and the Horsemen one. All great viewing.

Without a doubt, Rise and Fall of ECW, I have these at home which are pretty good that I'd recommend, Monday Night Wars, McMahon, Bret Hart DVD, Hart Family Anthology and The True Story of WrestleMania, I'm still waiting for them to bring one out on 'Taker, hope it happens someday, even the Ultimate Warrior DVD is worth a watch and also Jake the Snake Pick your Poison

Got to be Rise and Fall of ECW, as everyone has said. Everyone is honest, and it's a great insight to the company. Tragic aswell.

I really enjoy McMahon aswell - especially where Steph reveals Vinnie Mac's proposed storyline where he or Shane would be her childs father. Gross!

Archived