2011 UKFF UK50 - STAGE TWO (CLOSED)

Big Benny HG

UKFF UK50 - Stage Two: "The Maybes"  

198 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I'm still shocked by Sha being out the top 50, I honestly thought he'd be top 10 this year, the guys such a natural heel.

The fact he's got 50 votes as well nearly shows just as much how many people think he's talented. If this list (and I think it should have been done that way somehow) allowed us to vote for our top 2, I know Sha would've been my second vote for sure.

• Paid Members

I thought that too, he's defo been out since around December time felt like he shouldn't be allowed in.

I love how people are still voting for Andrews too, guess its one way of showing support, now if only those 41 who voted for him put him in their top wrestlers list's too he should do fairly well haha

• Paid Members

I wondered this too, I still believe people thought Sha would get in with other people's votes so voted for other people and so many people did it that he didn't actually get in straight off.

Gilligan even said that he left him off the list in place of Rayne meaning Sha didn't get straight in and Rayne got on the maybes, thinking there must have been a few others like that really.

Archived