1PW show off........time to pay up now Danny Boy!

cheetah69uk

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have a mate who i keep in touch with who lives over here. He was speaking with a mate of his who lives in Texas USA and is being told that there is rumours floating about of a Danny Rodd owner of UK wrestling company wanting to promote a 1PW vs one of the local indy feds in Texas. He said if i knew anything about it due to me being part of Britwres then to clue him in to tell his pal that lives in the states. I would think it is bollocks but with Danny Rodd you never know.

xnt4l5.gif

• Paid Members
Nobody. This is the third time someone has used the "the truth will come out" line recently, and this has been banded about since the Nash shows and before. It's pretty clear either someone either has to grow a set or nothing is coming out.

I'm intrigued. If I knew what folks were alluding to, I would have spilled way before now.

He's had over a week to respond or give refunds and hasn't. I've been monitoring fan outlets and not seen a single report of a refund. He's had the nerve to give an email address for people to contact that isn't even his so he can bury his head in the sand and remain sheltered from all the abuse while people stay ripped off.

The website only just stopped selling tickets and advertising the anni show the other day not only that but also for the combat zone show in September plus the Interactive show in August which were all cancelled long ago. While all this is going on he is probably laughing about what he's done and from new Facebook pictures he's still going out and getting drunk with everyone's ticket money not to mention having already paid for his holiday to New Zealand.

So I've done some digging, etc and been given two numbers for him (I doubt either works now) but worth a shot:

07921 818 761

07824 875 028

I heard a rumour Fatty Rodd set up a fake facebook account for his toy penguin. Hilarious. He uses it to spy on people he added but deleted from his main account. I wasn't sure its true but looked at the name given of 'Skipper Madagascar' and sure enough there it was in the info section all you needed to know.

The e-mail contact address is:

danny@cds-entertainment.co.uk

I suppose it could be a coincidence that the e-mail address is for someone called Danny but after a quick check on the net this CDS-Entertainment is a promotional company for bands etc shockingly located in none other than Ellesmere Port. so everyone feel free to contact our fat friend on that address.

The website also has a general contact number for the business of:

07791 944 125

So while it might not be a direct line to Danny I'm sure who ever has that number wont be happy to be receiving loads of phone calls wanting refunds. So get ringing people.

P.S. I've not heard any other shit than whats been posted yet.

• Paid Members
CDS - Conning Dodgy Scumbag

Well, I've dropped him a text saying he has until Tuesday to pay before I take it to the small claims court as per the letter I sent to One Pro Wrestling Ltd's registered address.

I already had the first number listed for him, but when I tried to contact him on it a couple of months ago it appeared as though I had been blocked.

To One Pro Wrestling Fans, Friends and Critics

After an extremely difficult few weeks, I would like to take the time to finally publish my side of the horrible situation that has unfolded at 1PW. There is currently a great deal of hearsay and slander going around, but what I will post here will be facts and facts only.

First of all: refunds.

I have issued most of the refunds that I can do personally. The remaining refunds owed need to come via Maurice. Any payments made to enterprizeebay and studio@freshdigitalradio need to go through that very account. Any monies sent to those accounts were sent to Maurice F Brooks. I have zero access to either account and thus cannot refund the money. If any monies were withdrawn from that PayPal account to a bank account it was direct to Maurice

Archived