1PW show off........time to pay up now Danny Boy!

cheetah69uk

• Paid Members
I knew he'd blame the 'haters'. Truth is, D-Rodd, you created all those haters yourself through your own dodgy dealings, uselessness and your moronic reactions. That's why most of the fan base, the wrestlers and other management members all abandoned you, you are absolutely no use to wrestling in any shape or form, do that last show and fuck off, get a 9-5 job and lets never hear of you again. You failed, goodbye!

QFT.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like others have said the 'haters' were created by the company itself.

I was once told by a very important person i met when starting out in business "no matter what form of business you start, what it sells or service it provides you can not give one person of the general public reason to dislike you, your company or your product'

Unfortunately whether naive or not, Danny has failed on all 3 of them.

Danny failed in most if not all aspects of customer services..... charging postage and packaging and not sending out tickets, taking too long to handle refunds, Not sending out DVDs within a respectable time frame.

Just posted by 1PW. This is what actual show tickets look like!

267223_252040118140758_172966069381497_1075261_5676856_n.jpg

• Paid Members
Anything is possible in the minds of Danny Rodd and Steven Gauntley.

Could you imagine those two promoting together? *shrug*

Weren't they both working in 1PW at one point? I can remember doing the 1PW website during Gauntley's reign and Danny making things as difficult as possible for me back then.

Weren't they both working in 1PW at one point? I can remember doing the 1PW website during Gauntley's reign and Danny making things as difficult as possible for me back then.

No idea. I think they worked somewhat together during the 4th Anniversary show. They seemed to be walking around everywhere together, untill Danny stole Gauntleys tables or something pathetic like that :laugh: That was also the show where Danny had pyro that set off into the crowd.

As weird as it sounds, I'm chuffed that its going but the *laughs* are going to be sadly missed!

• Paid Members
No idea. I think they worked somewhat together during the 4th Anniversary show. They seemed to be walking around everywhere together, untill Danny stole Gauntleys tables or something pathetic like that :laugh: That was also the show where Danny had pyro that set off into the crowd.

As weird as it sounds, I'm chuffed that its going but the *laughs* are going to be sadly missed!

Don't worry: seems Adam Bowler is still intent on bringing the LOLs in Leeds.

That was also the show where Danny had pyro that set off into the crowd.

Be reyt, he's never liked the fans anyway and that wasn't the last time he tried to burn them all.

Yes. Because 101 has it's own towers :rolleyes:

Well if you include the towers of unpaid bills and bullshit, they have.

Archived