1PW show off........time to pay up now Danny Boy!

cheetah69uk

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Why hasn't Rodd come on here to defend these alligations? Surely he must be aware of what's being said? It's gone on bloody long enough.

Because he's trying to think how to get out of all the shit piling on top of him, but there's so much it's taking him quite a while...

Is there still no *official* news on this? Or unofficial ?

I did just see one of my friends join this on ye olde Book of face though...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Danny-Rodd-1...221137891262983

That link by the way is fucking classic! Well done that man who made it.

Actually, I may have spoke too soon, for anyone who checks it out, Rodd posted on it with his usual roll eyes attitude.

• Paid Members
That link by the way is fucking classic! Well done that man who made it.

Actually, I may have spoke too soon, for anyone who checks it out, Rodd posted on it with his usual roll eyes attitude.

Pretty much shows you how serious he is about this running a business and provided a duty to paying customers, doesn't it?

:rolleyes:

From Facebook:

One Pro Wrestling News is still the same, the HBK & 1PW - The Anniversar​y Show is still going ahead. nothing has changed. anything else you hear, is still all speculatio​n. this was also told you last week!

1PW Would now also like to take the time to announce that 1PW - The Anniversar​y Show will be the last ever 1PW Show. to the "haters" you got what you wanted, to the fans that have always supported 1PW, Thank You, the UK is full of other promotions​. Pro Wrestling Elite, PCW - Preston City Wrestling plus many more like PBW & FWA - Love us, Hate us, Either way, Thank You

update via 1pw on facebook....

News is still the same, the HBK & 1PW - The Anniversary Show is still going ahead. nothing has changed. anything else you hear, is still all speculation. this was also told you last week!

and also...

‎1PW Would now also like to take the time to announce that 1PW - The Anniversary Show will be the last ever 1PW Show. to the "haters" you got what you wanted, to the fans that have always supported 1PW, Thank You, the UK is full of other promotions. Pro Wrestling Elite, PCW - Preston City Wrestling plus many more like PBW & FWA - Love us, Hate us, Either way, Thank You

• Paid Members

So the fact the venue was saying the show's off was just a mishap and they were lying :rolleyes:

And the last ever 1PW show? I presume that'll be because Danny will be so far in debt and trouble that he'll either be bankrupted or jailed for defaulting on contract payments.

I knew he'd blame the 'haters'. Truth is, D-Rodd, you created all those haters yourself through your own dodgy dealings, uselessness and your moronic reactions. That's why most of the fan base, the wrestlers and other management members all abandoned you, you are absolutely no use to wrestling in any shape or form, do that last show and fuck off, get a 9-5 job and lets never hear of you again. You failed, goodbye!

Archived