CZW TOD X results

Flash

taken from czwrestling.com

Round One:

- MASADA def. Dysfunction in a Fans Bring the Weapons Match

MASADA took the victory when he nailed Dysfunction with a Death Valley Driver off the ring apron through a table for the pin.

-

• Paid Members

i remember a time when a new TOD would have had bouncing around the room, they seem to come and go without a whimper these days. I know deathmatch wrestling aint for everyone but it seems to be at an all time low in terms of popularity these days. I dont follow it like i used too so am i right in saying that?

• 3 weeks later...

Now, I'll openly admit I'm a total CZW mark lol, watched them for years and I gotta say, this TOD sucked. The stipulations lacked imagination, way too many "Whatever the fuck is left..." matches. DJ needs to cut down his mic time by at least 50%.

Tremont v Butcher was by far the best match and Tremont impressed big time.

Final was rather dull except for the final spot, insane!!

Still gotta say, TOD 6 is my favourite :-)

Also, BlkJeez v a racist fan was hilarious to watch, Jeez threatening to "R Kelly your bitch right fucking now", priceless.

I think the last TOD i watched was the one where Gage got that ridiculous cut. CZW started getting kinda rubbish around that time. But i've read plenty of reports that with DJ in charge it's been alot better. So i might start catching up again and watching a few of the shows.

I think the last TOD i watched was the one where Gage got that ridiculous cut. CZW started getting kinda rubbish around that time. But i've read plenty of reports that with DJ in charge it's been alot better. So i might start catching up again and watching a few of the shows.

It

Little Mondo?? am i right in thinking that's the little kid that used to dress as Nick Mondo back in the day?

Aye!

(Before)

09.jpg

(After)

187116_100002314037510_409102_n.jpg274033_100002314037510_6616878_n.jpg

He teamed up with Devon Moore and (I think) got a shot at the tag titles on Joker and Sabian.

Sabian went fucking nuts when some Hillbilly in the crowd used the N* word at him. He was screaming about how he was gonna

Archived