UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's fine if you both agree.

wmxxx - I should be online after 11 if you want to play our match (might be on nearer 11.15-11.30ish though).

Im on now mate but only on for next 20 minutes or so. you free?

Bordeaux 2 Lazio 1

For 70 minutes it looked like a shock result was going to dent Bordeauxs chances of winning the league. Andre and Wendel saved the day though with goals in the 72nd and 82nd minute. Although Lazio kept good possesion and created a couple of chances themselves, including a goal on the stroke of half time it would've been a hard to take if i had lost this game. I think i had around 15 shots on target but they were either wasted or well saved by the lazio keeper.

Wendel, Andre

Bordeaux 2 - 1 Lazio

Bordeaux scraped a win in a game which they should have put to bed much earlier. The French side attacked from the kickoff and forced Muslera to make some good stops in the first few minutes. Lazio struggled to get out their own half for the first 15 minutes or so. Bordeaux should have gone in front when Wendel's shot flashed just wide with Muslera beaten. As often happens Bordeaux were made to pay for their missed chances when a Floccari cross was headed in by Andr

Wolfsburg 5 - 1 Besiktas (Guti)

Diego (2)

Helmes (2)

Grafite

It's taken a couple of days for us to get our match done due to server issues but thankfully (for me) it was worth it. Wolfsburg decided to do a bit of attacking today.

The game was played throughout at a frenetic pace and although the score and shot count may suggest otherwise (16 shots, 9 on goal) but Besiktas attacked throughout and asked constant questions. Diego gave Wolfsburg the lead when he broke free and slotted home. Besiktas were level straight away when Guti mirrored Diego and broke through the defence to slot past the keeper. It stayed that way as an end to end battle ensued until the 42nd minute when Grafite headed past an advancing keeper to break his barren spell. Helmes just before half time made it 3-1.

The second half began and Wolfsburg started looking for number 4 with increasing frequency and Besiktas may find themselves rather fortunate to not be a man down when their keeper felled Grafite outside the area but wasn't even shown a yellow! A little later Helmes did succeed in making it four and Diego wrapped it all up right at the end as his header finished a fine passing move.

Archived