UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

Bilbao 2-0 Werder Bremen

Susaeta

Llorente

Bilbao returned to winning ways with a deserved victory over a stubborn Bremen side, more Possession and chances meant for nothing when Pizzaro went clear towards the end at 0-0, i thought for the life of me i was going to lose a game i didnt deserve to again for the 2nd time but eventually the pressure told and Bilbao charged to victory

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CSKA said he was quitting wasn't he not...?

Edit: Yea he did.

Sorry guys I've taken on far too many gigs at the moment and I'm just not finding the time to play my games.

If anybody wants to take over CSKA they are more than welcome.

Bordeaux 4 schalke 0

Very dominant performance from the French side. A Diarra header from a Wendel corner gave them a half time lead, Wendel added three of his own in the second half with some neat finishes.

Diarra

Wendel x3

Werder Bremen 2 - Fulham

Marko Arnautović 36, 83

Realistically, Fulham had the better possession in for the most part of a tight game. Fulham had more chances in the first half but didn't take them, until Marko Arnautović scored after a decent set of passes through midfield. The second half saw Fulham become stretched and WB had a few more chances on goal, before Fulham applied the pressure and Werder had to rely on decent fullback defending. The final blow however was a long ball straight to the head of the centre forward, which let in Arnautović to score a simple goal.

Another 3 points in the bag and hopefully lead to a play off position :D

Bordeaux 3 Udinese 2

Wendel, modeste, Andre

Di Natale x2

Best and toughest game of my season so far. Careless penalty given away before half time cost Udinese as they were better team up till that point.

Fulham 0-2 Werder Bremen

Arnautovic 30,83

Scoreline dosn't really do justice to the game, Taking nothing away from Tezz who took his chances when they came and I didn't

Fulham had more possesion and more shots but just lacked that cutting edge in the final 3rd, the last pass just kept on going astray from where I was planning or poor control from Dembele who was making his 1st and maybe last start letting me down.

Bremen scored with there only 2 really good chances of the entire game and aside from that Schwarzer was barely troubled.

Been a poor week 2 defeats and a draw, not playing badly but just not getting the goals up front.

Archived