Preston City Wrestling - A New Beginning Preston 26/08/11

fludder99

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so front row sold out, 50% of second row reserved(message me for a reservation if you bought a general ticket) and Im now thinking its going to sell out!

The next show, September 23rd has a mega ex WWE name booked! You would be mad to miss out!!

Gutted i wont be able to make the September 23rd show !(already booked tickets for FightClub:Pro

what a shame, well I have set a task of getting my facebook page upto 500 fans before revealing the star so we are at 456 now. If you click the link below this it will take you to the page.

Im confident that things will be revealed this week!

As stated I wanted 500 Facebook fans to reveal the star booked for September and we are now only '32' sort of that number! So if you have not liked PCW on Facebook, your like would make a big difference(and stop the 100s of inbox messages to me). I can then tell all who want to know who it is! :)

Details coming soon but there will be a pre sale for tickets for our September show featuring ex WWE Star and currant TNA Knockout Champion Mickie James!

*This only applies to people who have bought/buying(this week) tickets to our August show Preston City Wrestling - A New Beginning featuring Colt Cabana

Details coming soon but there will be a pre sale for tickets for our September show featuring ex WWE Star and currant TNA Knockout Champion Mickie James!

*This only applies to people who have bought/buying(this week) tickets to our August show Preston City Wrestling - A New Beginning featuring Colt Cabana

The 2 week pre sale will start on Saturday and will be for people that have bought tickets to our first show featuring Colt Cabana on August 26th!

So you have until Saturday to get a ticket for the first show to have a better chance of getting a ticket for the Mickie James September 23rd show. I have a limited capacity venue and I really think it will sell out.

Archived