Chinatown: Mafia Scum Thread

Carbomb

I wonder if it's a case of the scum having day actions, and the town having night actions?

You see this really makes sense, it flips the game on its head...

I just don't see how resetting the vote count (even if someone believes we're wrong) is the right action right now...

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right...I was just reading through trying to get reads from this wagon then just as I wnt to post, ths. New devilry occurred. I have no idea what it means, so let's quickly look at our position. Ron claims vig. Do we believe him? Chris Stone and Bristep push the wagon hard, despite the fact that a town vig would be very useful if there is more than one non-town faction. Stone is tryying to construct an elaborate game structure out of thin air too back up his wagon while dismissing Ron's much more plausible claim and defence.

My vote returns.

VOTE Chris Stone

FOS Bristep

Right...I was just reading through trying to get reads from this wagon then just as I wnt to post, ths. New devilry occurred. I have no idea what it means, so let's quickly look at our position. Ron claims vig. Do we believe him? Chris Stone and Bristep push the wagon hard, despite the fact that a town vig would be very useful if there is more than one non-town faction. Stone is tryying to construct an elaborate game structure out of thin air too back up his wagon while dismissing Ron's much more plausible claim and defence.

My vote returns.

VOTE Chris Stone

FOS Bristep

I haven't dismissed his claim, in fact my theory on the game setup is BECAUSE of his claim... you need to reread or at least attempt not to completely warp what i'm saying. Why the tunnel on me, Mcbride? You're pointing your finger at the two people instrumental in make and pushing hard on a wagon, if we're both scum then my god, we've given you an easy win, haven't we?

• Paid Members

I believe it's a case of scum having day actions and the town having night actions. For that reason I'm going to vote for the person who dismissed this idea outright. I believe the scum reset the vote, as nice as it would be to have a town guardian angel on my side unfortunately I doubt I have. I think, given my role, that my theory is likely bang on.

VOTE BRISTEP123

• Paid Members

This is NOT good, what the sodding hell happened there?

Either way, I'm not swaying solely because of this

VOTE: Ron

May also suggest people no longer publicly V/LA, but do so through PM, only if a load go near deadline, this may happen again and result in a no lynch

EBWOP

This 'happening' has taken the edge right off my loo roll gag ... NOT happy!

I believe it's a case of scum having day actions and the town having night actions. For that reason I'm going to vote for the person who dismissed this idea outright. I believe the scum reset the vote, as nice as it would be to have a town guardian angel on my side unfortunately I doubt I have. I think, given my role, that my theory is likely bang on.

VOTE BRISTEP123

Hold on, so I've got you, claimed vig at L-1, then me and my buddies reset the vote count?

*slow golf clap*

Bravo Ron, amazing theory you've got there.

You were L-1, your team knew you had the reset button, used it and now are hitting the ground running to set up a counterwagon on me. That's my take on this.

VOTE Ron Simmons

• Paid Members
May also suggest people no longer publicly V/LA, but do so through PM, only if a load go near deadline, this may happen again and result in a no lynch

I disagree. As a town we need to know when people are here and when they aren't - now we know there's a vote reset ability we need to know more than ever when people are going to be here to be able to push a lynch.

• Paid Members
I've just taken a shit the size of a baby seal, and in with the corn there's a little piece of paper that says "Teedy Kay". So that means you are Scum.

TheGreatBogRollGiveaway.jpg

Bollocks, the game is well and truly up, I KNEW I shouldn't have gotten the celebratory 'YES I'M SCUM' loo roll made up

That's my Secret Santa sorted this year then :laugh:

• Paid Members

I disagree. As a town we need to know when people are here and when they aren't - now we know there's a vote reset ability we need to know more than ever when people are going to be here to be able to push a lynch.

Yes but if this is a scum power, they can force a no lynch when a scum member has his head through a noose

Surely you agree there?

I feel you definitely should!

Chris - you believe the claim then? So are you OK with losing a town vig? Also, didn't you just knock Ron for claiming you were tunnelling on him? I think one of you is scum but Bristep is viable for me too. If others want you o live, I'll switch. But I've suspected you for longer. Is it tunnelling to make a case on someone who loks scummy?

Sorry for shit spelling. Phone sucks.

I'll be honest here, i'm confused...

The vote reset means something, i just don't know what... does it solidify the case on Ron or does it make one against the pushers of his case? Gah, my mind is absolutely boggling now.

My issue here is that if the Scum have the ability to affect the votes (and i believe it to be that or predetermined) i just dont see a towns person doing this, then i don't know why they can't have more powers in the day and the town have more powers at night... in that respect it makes sense, but then i have to think 'well, if bristep is scum, why on earth would he have reset the vote count when ron is so close to lynch?' he's already got the case there but perhaps a little pressure on things has meant he needs something else to add to it, this could be the perfect oppertunity.

I've only got a couple of hours to work out where i want my vote to sit permanently for this day and Ron or Bristep are likely to take the brunt of it.

Archived