fifa 12

blackcountrywwfc

I'm skeptical, why have you posted the Facebook link to the EA Sports site? :sneaky:

Anyway, I've given up on coming up with things they need to improve or fix for the next Fifa. Fifa 11 is by far the best Football game I've played since PES5, but there's still SO many things I dislike. Most minor, but there's a lot that are quite major. Mainly the defenders always managing to keep up with speedy players. I could be bursting down the wing with Walcott who's just on, fresh legs and Sol Campbell will keep up with him all the way.

Also, this collision detection sounds good, and they promise its only an animation enhancement HOWEVER most of the time free kicks are given away if you win the ball cleanly but touch the knees of shins of the player while doing so. This improved collision detection might just make that worse.

There's a few bugs on Ultimate Team also however that's a completely different development team that handles that so fuck knows.

I generally don't play Fifa 11 for anything else but Ultimate Team. The only time I play Career mode is when my subscription needs renewed and I'm skint. I only play regular Xbox live when the Ultimate Team servers are down (Which happens far too often, sometimes kicking you out of a game thus losing coins and DNF without warning)

Personally I think graphically the game is amazing and they only need to tweak the graphics. Adding kits and player faces might take a lot of time but its the game physics and all the bugs that need sorting majorly. I'm sure the vast majority of Fifa fanboys would love for none of the graphics to be touched at all and have the game completely (Or as close to) bug, glitch or error free. Hell I'd take out of date kits and stuff in swap for them focussing on everything else and gradually they can release the patches for the kits via Fifa store/DLC (For free obviously)

Mainly the defenders always managing to keep up with speedy players. I could be bursting down the wing with Walcott who's just on, fresh legs and Sol Campbell will keep up with him all the way.

This and manager mode (along with other little glitches) are whats needed for me to be sold on this game. I was so pissed off with Fifa 11 though that I pretty much felt like boycotting all future releases. PES2011 was a great back up though. Not perfect, but very enjoyable.

Cant wait loving ultimate team at the moment just hope they sort out the off sides i.e level being on side

Makes the game more realistic. Would love them to include refereeing mistakes.

Archived