2011/2012 Scottish Football Thread

David

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Well, today is the day Bettencourt & Martyn. I leave shortly for the pub before we head to watch the complete destruction of Aberdeen and a certain auld cunt of a pensioner hopefully losing his job ;)

You're supposed to be asleep when you're dreaming pal.

2-1 to the Aberdeen.....maybe?!

In saying that If he does sack Broon it might as well be at Fir Park so he can get a head start at tapping up McCall for the managers job at a bigger club! :laugh:

• Paid Members
Well, today is the day Bettencourt & Martyn. I leave shortly for the pub before we head to watch the complete destruction of Aberdeen and a certain auld cunt of a pensioner hopefully losing his job ;)

You're supposed to be asleep when you're dreaming pal.

2-1 to the Aberdeen.....maybe?!

In saying that If he does sack Broon it might as well be at Fir Park so he can get a head start at tapping up McCall for the managers job at a bigger club! :laugh:

I don't know anymore.

Morton 3-2 Falkirk

A good win. We didn't play well at all. Too hesitant to go for 50/50 balls, too hesitant to put pressure on rather than just back off and allow the players to come at us. No real quality in the middle of the park, although Bachirou did show some flashes. Peter McDonald again did show that he is a very good striker at this level though, grabbing another two goals. There is a real buzz about Cappielow at the moment. Even after losing 4-1 last week, there was at least an extra five hundred supporters in there today. You get the sense that there is real belief among both the team and the supporters. It's a level of expectation at this level that I haven't properly experienced yet either. It's both exciting and worrying.

• Paid Members
Motherwell 1 Aberdeen 0

It was closer than I'd like to admit, but all the same...

Meh.

"Foster in control here" :cool:

3 seconds later

"McHugh has scored". :angry:

Do you buy a match programme at all David? Just my mate was in the "opposition fans view" section today apparently?

Do you buy a match programme at all David? Just my mate was in the "opposition fans view" section today apparently?

Unfortunately not, I usually stick to the fanzines. If you want a copy though just let me know, as they sell them in the club shop the following week.

Archived