2011/2012 Scottish Football Thread

David

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morton 2-1 Livingston

In a way, we were lucky. For 20 minutes of the second half, Livingston really came out swinging, and they did this while we had arguably the worst back I have ever seen at Cappielow on the park. He was a trialist and I have no idea who he is, but if I ever see him on the park again I'll probably have a heart attack on the spot. He was woeful. Our attacking was what gave us such easy time of things in the first half because we didn't allow Livi to settle. Once we took the #2 off we found our defensive bearings again.

We controlled about 70 of the 90 minutes and our attacking players looked good doing so. Di Giacamo has really surprised me so far. He really does have some tricks in the bag and knows how to whip balls in. I LOVE Bachirou. Puts in an unreal shift, has a great range of passing and there's never a cooler head on the park. We had a player sent off rightly so and his sending off stopped Russell running clear so he pretty much saved us from dropping two points. Well done.

I see no action has been taken against the Green Brigades banner in support of dying terrorist Brendan Lillis that they had at Sundays game.

Although a football game is no place for such a banner, it is a shocking situation as far as Brendan Lillis goes. Completely unacceptable, and one which would be condemned if it was happening in Iran or somewhere.

• Paid Members
Although a football game is no place for such a banner, it is a shocking situation as far as Brendan Lillis goes. Completely unacceptable, and one which would be condemned if it was happening in Iran or somewhere.

Here he goes with some sort of Al-Megrahi rant...... :p

There was a guy on the Real Radio phone in tonight called David who was a Mothewell fan. He went on about a conspiracy against other clubs and that the men in power do every thing they can to make Rangers win.

Please tell me this wasn't the same guy from here.

There was a guy on the Real Radio phone in tonight called David who was a Mothewell fan. He went on about a conspiracy against other clubs and that the men in power do every thing they can to make Rangers win.

Please tell me this wasn't the same guy from here.

Unless I was ringing the show from Toronto then it wasn't.

Archived