WWE Double Scum Mafia *GAME OVER*

Ron Simmons

Overall MVP  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

You go away for a day, and miss several pages :p

Teedy has played very differently, something I picked up on in my last post. It's added to the game I'd say, he's had a couple of back and forths already and has kept things interesting. Is this a new style of a play to make himself into something of a town leader, or is it the opposite, his new scum responsibility causing a little more of an aggressive playing style on his part?

Regarding seph, I think he could well be frustrated town also. People have had a habit in the game of the picking apart his posts and his retorts don't seem to be convincing many people. I've seen this in the previous two games I've played though and it's resulted in the lynch of a town player, so it's a tough one to judge.

However, Teedy's case there on seph is pretty meticulous. Aggressive, but certainly meticulous. Bristep also makes some good points in his post. I think it's pretty clear where this is headed now, so I think we should put poor seph out of his misery.

VOTE seph

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

VOTE COUNT

seph - L2 (4) (Teedy Kay, bristep23, Chris Stone, El Nicko Loco)

Carbomb (2) (Snake Plissken, Kenny McBride)

Snake Plissken (1) (Carbomb)

brownie (1) (unfitfinlay)

Teedy Kay (1) (seph)

Not voting: brownie, Dazz, Dan Williams

With 12 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

The day ends 6pm tomorrow

* unfitfinlay will be V/LA all of Saturday, and much of Sunday

* Seph will be V/LA sunday

* Snake Plissken will be V/LA Saturday/Sunday

• Paid Members
Teedy has played very differently, something I picked up on in my last post. It's added to the game I'd say, he's had a couple of back and forths already and has kept things interesting. Is this a new style of a play to make himself into something of a town leader, or is it the opposite, his new scum responsibility causing a little more of an aggressive playing style on his part?

To clarify this, these games grew to be VERY dull and just reams and reams of walls of text.

My new way of playing to enjoy it more and not get caught up in anything that may want me to hit my laptops screen

Just a more chilled out Teedy Kay I'm afraid

• Paid Members
Also Brownie, since your active, could you respond to the points I made about your vote Mike?

I've reread your posts and can't see any points that have asked for a response. What do you want me to respond to?

Thus 'un

I didn't think Snake was a good lynch because right now I think he's town. You even agreed with me when I disagreed with the assessment of Snakes post to Nexus and the implication that it made him scum.

As for blending in the background, that maybe true, but the same could be said of various people, yourself included. I did say that the night results would cultivate more talking points as the opening day was ultra cagey (apart from Snake and Teedy). The fact we are actually questioning each other now shows that.

Even though you didn't ask me (only asking easy questions huh? This looks rehearsed ;) ) my bets for scum right now are:

-Bristep. Forcebly pushed the Castle lynch and when analysing the night actions, has posted as if he knew who made what move.

-Carbomb. Played the exact same game last time and was scum.

-Dazz. Yes he's new, but does it need mentioning every single post? I think he could be playing a little dumb and be using that to glean everyone elses reads.

Oh, I agree Mike's case on Snake was weak. My point was that you didn't vote for Mike because you thought he was scum, you voted for him because you didn't think Snake was. That seems very neutral to me. Why didn't you follow the advice you gave SpotlightMagnet and look for another option before we got so close to deadline?

On another note, I've got a stag night at the weekend so this is advance notice that'll be VLA all day Saturday and possibly much of Sunday as well. I will be back before the deadline but if anyone has any questions for me now is the time to do it.

Original posts deleted for space issues. Don't think it's changed the context though. Click the wee arrow next to Brownie's name to see the whole thing.

Points raised out of this are

1) How did you know Lion was scum? You couldn't possibley have known unless you were scum together. You're saying this to try and blanket yourself as town and it looks silly. So, your lying.

2) Lion didn't answer your questions, so why didn't you push him? You're overlooking the fact that I pushed a scum member into sticking his neck out and name a suspect. Why would you omit that? Probably because you're trying to push me as scum, which is untrue.

3) do you realise that you've posted even less than me? And that by your words quoted, that makes you a suspect?

1) Fine. I was ninety nine percent sure he was scum? Happy?

2) I was unexpectedly VLA last Friday so missed some stuff but I actually did push Lion as a suspect. In fact, the last post of the phase before Tom hammered was Lion omgusing Spotlight based on me saying I thought he was scum. I would've followed up on THAT as well but Ron closed the phase.

3) I am a suspect. Everybody is until they either flip town or are confirmed town either by the Cop or their claim and even the last two aren't 100%. That aside, my argument against you has nothing to do with post counts, it's because you've been very neutral the entire game, which I personally find very suspicious.

Points from here are:

1)Had I not voted Mike, what would've happened? No lynch. (look at the time of hammer, no lynch was a real possibility, especially since nobody said they'd move their vote). Wwhat would have happened then? Scum chancers would have blamed me for a no lynch. You could level that argument at nearly everyone. Especially those who copied their reasons for voting Castle from people like Bristep. Also noted that you were 'looking through my posts'.

Again. As above my point wasn't about your vote on Mike but your reasoning of it given what you said to Spotlight. I shall also note that Lion used the same "I wanted to avoid a no lynch" excuse as well.

Points to be raised:

1)You looked again at my posts, nobody elses?

2)The 'majority' of my posts defend Snake. Looking back, only the ones where he is the discussion point or i'm directly asked are about him. Another little lie.

3)I 'disappear'. Good attempt to paint me as scum, but remember that I answered your point and you didn't come back with anything further and that you yourself went VLA.

4)I've been 'insistant' about Snake. Reread other games on UKFF. Previous case studies also include Lion, SMS, Teedy Kay and Dan Williams. Snake is playing with all the hallmarks of frustrated town. That's fact.

1) When did I say that?

2) It's not a lie at all. Whether he's a discussion point or not THE MAJORITY OF YOUR POSTS were defending Snake.

3) The post you didn't respond to is above.

4) Fair point. Still suspicious that you've defended him far far more than you've scum hunted.

Points are:

1)If picking up on Lion is your reason to not be a suspect, why are you voting for me?

2)You'll answer them tomorrow? That could be construed as disappearing from questions.

3) Looking at my posts again?

Overall, Finners is displaying a few scum signs: hypocrisy, lying and tunnelling. I'm thinking we may have another scum here.

1) Again, I am a suspect or at least I should be. I was questioning Chris' comment that Snake was unlikely to be scum because of Nexus vote on him. He's unlikely to be Smackdown scum, certainly, but it doesn't mean he isn't RAW scum.

2) I was VLA, which I posted days in advance and encouraged people to question me before I left. I know you were aware of it because Ron has not only posted it under every vote count but you referenced it in the points above. Interesting that you disappeared for two days after my last post to you (while still being active elsewhere on the forum) and then post a case on me when you knew I was LA? And you wonder why I'm voting for you?

3) Yes. You're my number one suspect and I'm voting for you. Why is me re-reading your posts such an issue?

Regarding seph, I think he could well be frustrated town also. People have had a habit in the game of the picking apart his posts and his retorts don't seem to be convincing many people. I've seen this in the previous two games I've played though and it's resulted in the lynch of a town player, so it's a tough one to judge.

However, Teedy's case there on seph is pretty meticulous. Aggressive, but certainly meticulous. Bristep also makes some good points in his post. I think it's pretty clear where this is headed now, so I think we should put poor seph out of his misery.

VOTE seph

Scummiest. Vote. Ever.

"Teedy could be scum, Teedy could be town"

"Seph is town, but since he's the biggest wagon (Still L-3 though, with Carbomb 1 vote behind) I'll vote for him because Teedy (who I'm not sure of) made a good case and bristep backed it up."

Interesting point was made earlier, now that both scum teams are 2 a-piece they each know who their IC member is. IC scum's win condition prevents him from revealing the other ICs, whereas non IC scum now really has to just go for broke. Any wagon is feasible now for them, because they need to break the IC to get their scumbuddy back or kill their partner to ensure that they don't have a traitor on their own side.

VOTE seph

Scummiest. Vote. Ever.

"Seph is town, but since he's the biggest wagon (Still L-3 though, with Carbomb 1 vote behind) I'll vote for him because Teedy (who I'm not sure of) made a good case and bristep backed it up."

Interesting point was made earlier, now that both scum teams are 2 a-piece they each know who their IC member is. IC scum's win condition prevents him from revealing the other ICs, whereas non IC scum now really has to just go for broke. Any wagon is feasible now for them, because they need to break the IC to get their scumbuddy back or kill their partner to ensure that they don't have a traitor on their own side.

El Nicko's vote does read a bit odd, i'll give you that but he's enough to explain from what you posted so i wont ask more of him for now.

I'm not so sure about the bolded though, surely the scum members not in the IC would be incredibly scared of a lynch situation on the town IC member - if anything they're going to be more aprehensive, this of course depends on how much each scum member knows, remember after the flip of their partner being ic information could possibly be found as to who certainly isn't IC. So they can probably can narrow it down a bit - but the idea that they'll suddenly jump on any wagon seems a bit far. The town IC member will reveal - this would kill of 2 of the remaining scum, give leads to other scum and generally it'll likely win us the game.

If we manage to find the Town IC and get his claim, the game is likely ours.

• Paid Members

VOTE seph

Scummiest. Vote. Ever.

Scummiest vote ever? Not bad going for a vanilla townie I guess.

You backed up Teedy's case, and it was a good and meticulous one. If you re-read the post, I'm clearly not sure if seph is frustrated town or indeed has been fished out. So I went with my gut and voted seph. Pretty quick to jump on your part, but I understand the sentiment. You yourself have been much more aggressive in this game compared to the WCW/nWo game, twice calling me out on posts I've made. That's not a gripe and its entirely your prerogative to do so, but don't think it hasn't gone unnoticed.

White boy.

(Note: The previous racial slur was merely a Rodney Mack characteristic and not an actual racial rant.)

• Paid Members

VOTE seph

Scummiest. Vote. Ever.

El Nicko's vote does read a bit odd, i'll give you that but he's enough to explain from what you posted so i wont ask more of him for now.

If my vote was "odd" as you say, then your vote is just as odd as you essentially made the same point as me in your previous post, saying seph's response wasn't that satisfactory and it was a good case against him. There's nothing "odd" per say about it really.

I'm not so sure about the bolded though, surely the scum members not in the IC would be incredibly scared of a lynch situation on the town IC member - if anything they're going to be more aprehensive, this of course depends on how much each scum member knows, remember after the flip of their partner being ic information could possibly be found as to who certainly isn't IC. So they can probably can narrow it down a bit - but the idea that they'll suddenly jump on any wagon seems a bit far. The town IC member will reveal - this would kill of 2 of the remaining scum, give leads to other scum and generally it'll likely win us the game.

See again, Scum IC still need to win if the IC dies, so they won't have divulged the rest of their team to the town IC. (Unless they are dumb, and yes IC, if you've town the town IC your entire team then I'm calling you dumb, I don't think you will have though.) So lynching the other scum IC member their own IC member isn't as big an issue as it needs to be.

Town IC CANNOT reveal his buddies if he's lynched. Once lynched the lynchee should make no further posts other than a 'bah' post. Twilight is for the remaining players to continue talking until mod closes the thread. That's the rules, and unfortunately if town IC breaks the rule then the game is ruined and basically has to be ruled a draw (it's the equivelant to someone in the dead thread posting in main game telling us secrets). Add to that, until he's lynched, he's still part of the IC so revealing his buddies is outwith the rules.

The only way knowing the town IC benefits us is if a scum IC is killed before he is. If town IC is found before scum IC is killed then (summising that the IC don't hold both kill abilities in their teams) the non IC scum will kill the town IC overnight.

Ugh. Roleclaim at no votes? Kill it with fire.

You backed up Teedy's case, and it was a good and meticulous one. If you re-read the post, I'm clearly not sure if seph is frustrated town or indeed has been fished out. So I went with my gut and voted seph.

Really? Your gut?

Regarding seph, I think he could well be frustrated town also, so it's a tough one to judge.

I think it's pretty clear where this is headed now, so I think we should put poor seph out of his misery.

The post (which yes, I've pulled parts out of, but the sentiment is unchanged) suggests your gut tells you he's frustrated townie, but since TDK and I have made good cases, you'll 'put him out of his misery'. It just reads like scum wanting to sheep town reads but not committing to them (perhaps, theorising here, because you're opposing scum, can't be 100% he's scum on the other team and don't want to be seen to jump on a town bandwagon without reason)

Pretty quick to jump on your part, but I understand the sentiment. You yourself have been much more aggressive in this game compared to the WCW/nWo game, twice calling me out on posts I've made. That's not a gripe and its entirely your prerogative to do so, but don't think it hasn't gone unnoticed.

I'm confirmed town by the way, have you missed that? Why would you be taking notice of things I'm doing? And really? More aggressive than the WCW/nWo game? Do you not remember the day 2 barnburner I had with Ron? Am I only 'more agressive' because I'm looking in your direction?

See again, Scum IC still need to win if the IC dies, so they won't have divulged the rest of their team to the town IC. (Unless they are dumb, and yes IC, if you've town the town IC your entire team then I'm calling you dumb, I don't think you will have though.) So lynching the other scum IC member their own IC member isn't as big an issue as it needs to be.

Town IC CANNOT reveal his buddies if he's lynched. Once lynched the lynchee should make no further posts other than a 'bah' post. Twilight is for the remaining players to continue talking until mod closes the thread. That's the rules, and unfortunately if town IC breaks the rule then the game is ruined and basically has to be ruled a draw (it's the equivelant to someone in the dead thread posting in main game telling us secrets). Add to that, until he's lynched, he's still part of the IC so revealing his buddies is outwith the rules.

The only way knowing the town IC benefits us is if a scum IC is killed before he is. If town IC is found before scum IC is killed then (summising that the IC don't hold both kill abilities in their teams) the non IC scum will kill the town IC overnight.

I didn't realise that the town IC wouldn't be allowed to reveal whilst at L-1 or something. if it's the case that they can't then your point on the scum being lynch happy is a fair one.

FOS: El Nicko

Congratulations on claiming Vanilla, I'm sure the scum will be quite happy with that information (if they know you're not scum for instance).

Eh. It's a sticking point, but would scum spend so much time making wildly silly theories?

In saying that, Seph did make sure and point out that he did the same in the PYP game and it got him killed. A quick read of the PYP scum thread shows that he got killed specifically because he had been making random theories, so it holds true but it's also a good scum tactic to repeat behaviour that got you killed as town in one game as a way to paint yourself as town in another.

Not 100% on him, but I'm definitely about 60/40 on him being scum over town. I would support a Seph lynch, after all I found his behaviour around my vote on Kenny suspect (trying to insert reasoning where none was given, kinda desperate to find out why I voted, etc). More suspect than Chris really, since he disappeared quickly afterwards, whereas Chris kept at me (scum really would have just quietened down because most scum are not comfortable being the beacon in the room for such an extended period of time), trying to insert reasoning where none was given, kinda desperate to find out why I voted, etc).

EBWOP : And Nicko in for the win (or at least with some opinion)

UNVOTE

VOTE Seph

Bristep actually made this strong casee for Seph before he uvoted. Seph doen't look good.

VOTE Seph

Also, just to clarify something several people have said:

MOD QUESTION: Can town IC spill the beans at any time or is that against his wiin condition?

Forgive my inactivity over the past few days, I was on a few training courses, and I'm buggered after it!

Anyway, catching up, I see that Seph is close to being lynched, but, I aint one to jump on a bandwagon really, unless it's justified.

What's peoples thoughts on getting a lynch done to move forward, or would it be detrimental to the landscape? I want peoples input :)

• Paid Members

Ugh. Roleclaim at no votes? Kill it with fire.

Take it whichever way you like. I've nothing to lose nor to gain with that roleclaim.

The post (which yes, I've pulled parts out of, but the sentiment is unchanged)

That, to me, reads scummier than anything I've contributed so far. You've basically admitted to looking at my posts in a bias fashion.

suggests your gut tells you he's frustrated townie, but since TDK and I have made good cases, you'll 'put him out of his misery'. It just reads like scum wanting to sheep town reads but not committing to them (perhaps, theorising here, because you're opposing scum, can't be 100% he's scum on the other team and don't want to be seen to jump on a town bandwagon without reason)

It doesn't suggest I'm swinging one way or another, except for my casting vote. It shows I'm conflicted on both counts so to speak, but I'm leaning towards the vote.

I'm confirmed town by the way, have you missed that? Why would you be taking notice of things I'm doing? And really? More aggressive than the WCW/nWo game? Do you not remember the day 2 barnburner I had with Ron? Am I only 'more agressive' because I'm looking in your direction?

It's hard not to take notice of you in this game as, as is usually the case you're one of the more prominent posters in the Mafia games. There's no ulterior motive and over-examination of you in particular. As stated, you're a prominent poster and so it's easier to remember instances with you than others. Adding to that, we were Horseman together in the WCW/nWo game, so of course I'll remember stuff about that. I'm hardly stalking you, as you seem to be alluding to. You had a spat with Ron previously, but it doesn't seem nearly as venomous as your game playing style in this game.

Congratulations on claiming Vanilla, I'm sure the scum will be quite happy with that information (if they know you're not scum for instance).

So you're going to RVS me if you think I'm town, but think the scum will deal with me if they know this information now? You're a funny one, Chris_Stone. You seem pretty sure the scum will off me, which they probably will, so maybe you're in cahoots with them and seem to know how the information will be passed around. The Mack Daddy is putting you on notice. Especially after you called my vote on seph 'Odd' despite voting for nearly the same reasons as me. Something doesn't sit right here.

FOS: Chris_Stone

Archived