WWE Double Scum Mafia *GAME OVER*

Ron Simmons

Overall MVP  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i'm going to quite positively say that Snake or TDK (or both) are scum.

positivelygorilla.jpg

"Positively Gorilla"

I'm not going to vote for Snake for the entirety of this game, not because we are both scum, not because we are both town, but because I like him more than anyone else.

This. This made me shoot milk out of my nose. And I wasn't drinking any milk!

• Paid Members
MOD/VINCE/RON : Don't know if you can answer this, but when you say a replacement has been selected, do you mean that a town player has been turned scum, or that one of the remaining 2 smackdown scum have been changed to leader?

The latter.

Also:

With TWELVE alive it now takes SIX to lynch.

I'm accessing the site on my phone, so a vote count won't be imminent, but I'll post something ASAP.

• Paid Members

Basically Snake's voting has dropped back down to 2 with Nexus sunning himself

Seph's has MORONICALLY (come on folks it's a shoe in) dropped to 1 with Bristep unvoting

And Christopher Stone has one because Bristep left my side and has gone for the Stonester

Right so, in essence the smackdown team just lost a goon, all the IC members are still in play so we're looking at 4(5) hostiles right now. This completely destroys any argument that snakes 'you know im not scum' was indicative of him being town IC. nexus had his vote on Snake and i believe pushed for Snake last day phase, meaning as Bristep already said, it's very unlikely that Snake is Smackdown scum.

• Paid Members

Has Nexus ever been town?

Following from my last post, i'm removing my 'bet' that Bristep is scum. He claimed vig, nobody has counterclaimed (and it wouldn't be dangerous for the vig to counterclaim if Bristep was lying as they're essentially Vanilla now) and if a Vig shot Lion they would have had to have been 100% sure to use their power so early on and Bristep strikes me as someone with the confidence to do that.

The real interesting thing from the Nexus reveal is that both scum teams obviously now know who is IC within their ranks. If the IC kept it quiet or lied, there could be trouble ahead. For me, this now means we could see internal strife between scum teams.

I also agree that there is little chance of Sanke being Smackdown scum and whilst I personally doubt he's RAW scum, it can't be ruled out.

• Paid Members

Just to clarify, my plans changed at the last minute and I was sure I had informed Ron it'd be two weeks, not a week. Apologies if i've caused too much disruption for the game, but that was the reason I didn't initially sign up. Good luck!

• Paid Members

Because my wife hasn't told me what I'm doing for the weekend yet I better V/LA for the weekend

The Docotr of Thuganomics... Peace Out. Word Life.

PS Teedy Ditto. So 3 confirmed town then... You Me and as much as it pains me to say it Bristep.

Has Nexus ever been town?

Following from my last post, i'm removing my 'bet' that Bristep is scum. He claimed vig, nobody has counterclaimed (and it wouldn't be dangerous for the vig to counterclaim if Bristep was lying as they're essentially Vanilla now) and if a Vig shot Lion they would have had to have been 100% sure to use their power so early on and Bristep strikes me as someone with the confidence to do that.

The real interesting thing from the Nexus reveal is that both scum teams obviously now know who is IC within their ranks. If the IC kept it quiet or lied, there could be trouble ahead. For me, this now means we could see internal strife between scum teams.

I also agree that there is little chance of Sanke being Smackdown scum and whilst I personally doubt he's RAW scum, it can't be ruled out.

What we know of the scum teams:

Smackdown:

Nexus (previous leader) - Dead

Leader (previous goon)

Roleblocker

Raw:

Lion Roleblocker - Dead

Leader

Goon

(im assuming nexus made the goon of smackdown the leader, as making the roleblocker also a leader would be op)

The IC must have at least one powerrole from the scum in there and still has the chance of a second.

Now, since Nexus was modkilled and ron mentioned that he was the leader but that had been passed along, i think it fair to assume that he would have mentioned the IC membership if Nexus had been in the IC - he didn't and so we can assume again (because of previous assumption that the leader was previously a goon) the IC either are gaining the use of a kill tonight or have had a roleblocker in for the whole time. So, last night the IC only had a possibility of one kill under their control, now they have a possible two, either that or they had a roleblocker all along. This may well mean the IC now has more influence than they did previous to Nexus being killed, either that or they remain the same.

As for your point on the scum teams knowing who is IC, it could lead to a number of things, perhaps a little more colaberation - if the IC members decide to pass info to their team on who the IC wants killed etc, it could well prove to be detrimental to the town, the scum can somewhat depend more on their team now than they could yesterday.Or it could be as you say, it could cause issues.

Last night there was scope for the scum killing the same person at night, effectively this is likely to be wiped out tonight, not only does the ic possibly have direct control over one more kill their members do not need to hide, messages can be passed through from the ic to the scum teams without being covert.

i really think we need to try and hit an IC member, preferably scum and we need the town ic member to be active! We do not want to lynch someone without giving time for the ic member to pipe up and tell us more information, otherwise we may well lose them at night gaining none of the information, which will help to protect the town IC member into the next day phase AND reveal the 2 scum in the ic.

I realise I've not voted, but, I don't want to go into any knee jerk reactions about where I'm going to move next. Had a pretty rough few days, so going to re-establish a read on the game tomorrow, and come to a decision about where my next vote should lie. I was half considering going with the Status quo so we could get some movement, but, don't want to be seen as one to jump on a band wagon. I like to make my own decisions.

Anyways, I'll be back properly tomorrow :)

In other words, don't hammer lynches, leave ample time at L-2 for information. It also means we don't want to wait until the last moment to have our main suspect at L-2.

Bit of Meta discussion. L-1 is fine, doesn't need to be L-2. If someone hammers before a claim then they are scum and should be killed with fire next day without question, and if town then should be called dumb until the end of eternity.

The only time you shouldn't put someone to L-1 is at MYLO/LYLO unless you're 100% sure.

In other words, don't hammer lynches, leave ample time at L-2 for information. It also means we don't want to wait until the last moment to have our main suspect at L-2.

Bit of Meta discussion. L-1 is fine, doesn't need to be L-2. If someone hammers before a claim then they are scum and should be killed with fire next day without question, and if town then should be called dumb until the end of eternity.

The only time you shouldn't put someone to L-1 is at MYLO/LYLO unless you're 100% sure.

Fair enough point, but there are a few people who seem to come in after not posting for ages, throw their vote down likely without even checking and i just don't want to see that happening ^_^

• Paid Members

I'm sort of stuck in a kind of limbo. As could be seen from my last, big post, I've found myself in a position where my game is always going to be skewiff - I haven't had the time to read the game thus far, and therefore have fallen behind. I just can't catch up, so I'm going to be posting random bits and bobs from now on. If you think this is scummy, go ahead and lynch me - there's not really much I can do to defend myself except post that I'm Town.

My vote on Snake stays. It was OMGUS, but he's just gone and tried to shoe-horn himself in as Town, claiming that he's "confirmed". Last person I remember to resort to that kind of shoe-horning was SMS in the Western game, and he was a Scum Framer, so my vote on Snake stays.

Archived