WWE Double Scum Mafia *GAME OVER*

Ron Simmons

Overall MVP  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members
Whoever did it first is irrelevant, really. The point is that said approach could very easily be a smokescreen to allow for coasting.

A smokescreen? Mwuhahahahahaha! It's fucking blatant I'm coasting, and enjoying my game more-so because of it!

Huzzah to the coast!

I like !'s all of a sudden, I don't know why, I think it may be something to do with my dog wearing one of those 'don't lick your bollocks and look like a satellite dish' cone head collar things, and when he looks at me it looks like a constant state of exclaimation.

This is also 100% true, pictures may follow, although Bacon suffers massively from red-eye when being photographed ... ... ... !

Pictures of your dog will be met with pictures of mine. Don't make me out-cute you now...

My dog isn't cute, he's positively retarded and with a satellite dish head he has additional moronicus on top!

VOTE: SEPH

I'm pushing this through due to his half arsed attempt at creating a complete and utter fabrication of anything relating to reality. He did so and waited on it to, waited for that one more person to vote me, and then snuck his in.

It's scum 101 ... Bacon said so.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I'm pushing this through due to his half arsed attempt at creating a complete and utter fabrication of anything relating to reality. He did so and waited on it to, waited for that one more person to vote me, and then snuck his in.

Vote Teedy Kay

Between starting my conjecture and voting for you a grand total of 1 person voted for you. After you voted me. So someone either bought what I said, or noted your reaction to it and wasn't impressed.

• Paid Members

EVENING VOTE COUNT

Snake Plissken (2) (Kenny McBride, Carbomb)

Carbomb (1) (Snake Plissken)

El Nicko Loco (1) (bristep123)

bristep123 (1) (Chris Stone)

brownie (1) (unfitfinlay)

seph (1) (Teedy Kay)

Teedy Kay (1) (seph)

Not voting: El Nicko Loco, brownie, Dazz, Nexus, Dan Williams

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

* Nexus will be V/LA all of next week.

* unfitfinlay will be V/LA all of Saturday, and much of Sunday

• Paid Members

I'll certainly be NA for Sunday until 7PM, and possibly for the whole day. Aztecs at home again.

• Paid Members

Vote Teedy Kay

Between starting my conjecture and voting for you a grand total of 1 person voted for you. After you voted me. So someone either bought what I said, or noted your reaction to it and wasn't impressed.

Dear boy, 2 had already voted, it's classic scum waiting to be 4th or 5th on the vote, classic scum.

I voted you, because your conjecture, which you freely admit it being, was conjecture and a classic case of creativity to attempt a lynch.

And to conclude, my wife buys all your programs.

• Paid Members

Vote Teedy Kay

Dear boy, 2 had already voted, it's classic scum waiting to be 4th or 5th on the vote, classic scum.

I voted you, because your conjecture, which you freely admit it being, was conjecture and a classic case of creativity to attempt a lynch.

You're implying that I would have voted for you even if you'd hadn't voted me while laughing, even if you'd have paid it a little respect and explained how it was highly improbable; something that Mike - a now proven innocent - was more than willing to do. And if I was part of either Scum team, why would I sit and watch the Mike wagon without so much as uttering a word, the same that you have done? Your 4th/5th thing is WIFOM, and let me show you how:

VOTE COUNT

* Mike Castle - LYNCH (9) (Bristep123, Snake Plissken, Teedy Kay, spotlightmagnet1, brownie, unfitfinlay, Dazz, Lion of the Midlands, tom)

You know that's the fashion, so if you were 'coasting' as scum your 3rd-place berth would automatically make the following vote suspect. And Spotlight got whacked in the night, so who is to say that such a play wouldn't be successful?

• Paid Members

Vote Teedy Kay

You're implying that I would have voted for you even if you'd hadn't voted me while laughing, even if you'd have paid it a little respect and explained how it was highly improbable; something that Mike - a now proven innocent - was more than willing to do. And if I was part of either Scum team, why would I sit and watch the Mike wagon without so much as uttering a word, the same that you have done? Your 4th/5th thing is WIFOM, and let me show you how:

VOTE COUNT

* Mike Castle - LYNCH (9) (Bristep123, Snake Plissken, Teedy Kay, spotlightmagnet1, brownie, unfitfinlay, Dazz, Lion of the Midlands, tom)

You know that's the fashion, so if you were 'coasting' as scum your 3rd-place berth would automatically make the following vote suspect. And Spotlight got whacked in the night, so who is to say that such a play wouldn't be successful?

You're defending a nothing attack, the guilt is literally oozing from your very pores like Play Doh from a 50th Birthday Fun Factory Spin 'n Store

• Paid Members

Vote Teedy Kay

VOTE COUNT

You're defending a nothing attack, the guilt is literally oozing from your very pores like Play Doh from a 50th Birthday Fun Factory Spin 'n Store

You keep using the term 'nothing attack'. I do not think it means what you think it means.

It's B-R-I-S-T-E-P.

Whole lot of OMGUS going on in here. I wish I could make more sense of it all.

There's too much going on.

Nicko, can you please prove you're not lurking scum by giving a read on something, anything that has happened in the game.

Elsewhere, Seph looked guilty of pushing me for reasoning re: my Kenny McBride vote, so I see validity in the vote from Teedy. I do need to go read back and see *exactly* how things went down though.

• Paid Members
It's B-R-I-S-T-E-P.

Whole lot of OMGUS going on in here. I wish I could make more sense of it all.

There's too much going on.

Nicko, can you please prove you're not lurking scum by giving a read on something, anything that has happened in the game.

Elsewhere, Seph looked guilty of pushing me for reasoning re: my Kenny McBride vote, so I see validity in the vote from Teedy. I do need to go read back and see *exactly* how things went down though.

Sorry bristep, I've not been intentionally lurking but I haven't posted much in here as I've been at Uni. Basically, the only 'read' as such that I have thus far is that Snake appears to be going for the antagonist route in order to try and draw someone out, though it seems to be failing now everyone knows he's just going to pimp out random votes and keep going round in circles. When he gets questioned on it, he plays safe and just busts out a Cena catchphrase and changes the vote again. We're not going to get anything out of him, and he knows it. This could be good or bad.

Teedy seems to be on the wind up as well, a little abrasive for my liking. I don't recall him playing that type of game in the WCW/nWo game we had a couple of months or so back. Keeping my eye on both.

Sorry if that's a little vague, will try and keep up with the rest of the thread more over the weekend. All the film work will be done by today, then its just the support paperwork to do, which I rock at and can complete in record time, thus giving this thread more attention.

UNVOTE Bristep

Eh. It's a sticking point, but would scum spend so much time making wildly silly theories?

In saying that, Seph did make sure and point out that he did the same in the PYP game and it got him killed. A quick read of the PYP scum thread shows that he got killed specifically because he had been making random theories, so it holds true but it's also a good scum tactic to repeat behaviour that got you killed as town in one game as a way to paint yourself as town in another.

Not 100% on him, but I'm definitely about 60/40 on him being scum over town. I would support a Seph lynch, after all I found his behaviour around my vote on Kenny suspect (trying to insert reasoning where none was given, kinda desperate to find out why I voted, etc). More suspect than Chris really, since he disappeared quickly afterwards, whereas Chris kept at me (scum really would have just quietened down because most scum are not comfortable being the beacon in the room for such an extended period of time), trying to insert reasoning where none was given, kinda desperate to find out why I voted, etc).

EBWOP : And Nicko in for the win (or at least with some opinion)

UNVOTE

VOTE Seph

• Paid Members

My current belief is that Carbomb, Kenny McScum & Dan Williams are scum. I think a wagon should be rolled on to see what we can discover pick one and lets get those wheels rolling.

Almost forgot...

Word Life.

Archived