WWE Double Scum Mafia *GAME OVER*

Ron Simmons

Overall MVP  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Righty, time is moving on. And I've been doing a little bit of thinking, with all the lurking/non votes that have been going on, and with the game moving in an interesting direction, I've came to the conclusion that I'm still nervous about Teedy Kay and i'm keeping an eye on him, but I realise we need to lynch someone as any information is better than none.

So, that said, The lynch candidates appear to be Mike and Snake, so i'm inclined to vote for one of them. I think right now, Mike's flip will give us more information as we can see the motivation behind his theories.

Therefore

UNVOTE

Vote: Mike Castle

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Righty, time is moving on. And I've been doing a little bit of thinking, with all the lurking/non votes that have been going on, and with the game moving in an interesting direction, I've came to the conclusion that I'm still nervous about Teedy Kay and i'm keeping an eye on him, but I realise we need to lynch someone as any information is better than none.

So, that said, The lynch candidates appear to be Mike and Snake, so i'm inclined to vote for one of them. I think right now, Mike's flip will give us more information as we can see the motivation behind his theories.

Therefore

UNVOTE

Dazz, I'm not certain but I think you need to bold Mike's name as well for the vote to count.

OK. Mike is now at L-2. Do we know if he's going to be back in time to claim before he gets lynched?

According to his VLA he won't, but he might get some access while he's away.

Therefore

UNVOTE

Dazz, I'm not certain but I think you need to bold Mike's name as well for the vote to count.

EBWOP

VOTE : Mike Castle

Back Covered?

My comment about Nexus knowing I was town was a mere early salvo at Nexi to suggest he was scum, therefore knowing I was town thus trying to push a policy vote on me. (I know Nexi you were justifying it on the basis that Castle is a better player than me). The only time I see Castle play aggressive is usually when he is anti town. Otherwise he tries the guiding hand type of play. So Kenny McScum, I haven't forgotten you but I think Castles flip could give us more info.

Unvote, vote Mike Castle

The thing is Snake, there's 2 scum teams, even if nexus was scum he would not automatically know you were town - I'm willing to believe this was a slip but you should realise why it could be read into otherwise. my main issue has been that it was too early for an IC member to be wanting to hint at being town IC (which your post can be read as) the only reason for it would be when the time comes you'd be able to to say 'I am the town member, lynch the other survivor, look i've put this in my posts before!' this of course assuming a scum IC member was killed first.

What concerns me here though is the lack of push toward Nexus, you've named kenny seemingly as your next big suspect yet the post triggering this train on Mike was you talking out against Nexus.

Why have you cooled some on Nexus?

• Paid Members

VOTE COUNT

* Mike Castle - L2 (7) (Bristep123, Snake Plissken, Teedy Kay, spotlightmagnet1, brownie, unfitfinlay, Dazz)

* Snake (4) (Nexus, Kenny McBride, El Nicko Loco, Mike Castle)

* Teedy Kay (2) (Dan Williams, seph)

* Nexus (1) (tom)

Not voting: Carbomb, Lion of the Midlands,

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch

Anyway, as i say on mike:

I've been suspect of his gameplay, i do think there's a good chance he isn't town and as such will be placing my vote over, however - I don't want to put my vote there just yet, I don't want to push this to L-1 just yet, there's always a chance mike may well be able to get online to post at some point be it on a phone or w/e and hearing his thoughts this close to lynch would be good, failing that, he may well self hammer (although he's said previously that's not a good plan for scum (he gave quite a lot of scum advice this game!!) it's still possible he would.)

I don't think his taking issue with the comment Snake made is all too telling, my vote will be based on previous suspicions as opposed to this event.

• Paid Members

I don't have an opinion at all on Nexus currently, the comment was made in response to Nexus in RVS I believe and thus was a punt for reaction.

I don't have an opinion at all on Nexus currently, the comment was made in response to Nexus in RVS I believe and thus was a punt for reaction.

I'm willing to accept that, though if Nexus gets killed at any point and comes up IC (town or scum) we're going to have words! :sneaky:

Hopefully Mike can get online and make a post before this goes through. I think we should certainly wait it out as long as we can for that possibility.

Unvote

• Paid Members

VOTE COUNT

* Mike Castle - L1 (8) (Bristep123, Snake Plissken, Teedy Kay, spotlightmagnet1, brownie, unfitfinlay, Dazz, Lion of the Midlands)

* Snake (4) (Nexus, Kenny McBride, El Nicko Loco, Mike Castle)

* Teedy Kay (2) (Dan Williams, seph)

* Nexus (1) (tom)

Not voting: Carbomb,

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch

Woah, that was quick, if anything too quick, Also seeing as no one has hammered the L-1 yet I'm pretty sure the whole of one scum team is in the vote list (if mike flips town) and I would also be willing to bet at least one of them voted after mike was V/LA so as that he couldn't defend himself from the lynch, which in my view is very scummy behaviour. At this stage I do not believe Mike to be scum but I also don't believe Teedy Kay is scum so I will UNVOTE. At the moment i believe if anyone is scum it is either snake or nexus and seeing as snake has the most votes and thus more likely to be lynched (if you don't hammer mike that is) I will VOTE Snake

Woah, that was quick, if anything too quick, Also seeing as no one has hammered the L-1 yet I'm pretty sure the whole of one scum team is in the vote list (if mike flips town) and I would also be willing to bet at least one of them voted after mike was V/LA so as that he couldn't defend himself from the lynch, which in my view is very scummy behaviour. At this stage I do not believe Mike to be scum but I also don't believe Teedy Kay is scum so I will UNVOTE. At the moment i believe if anyone is scum it is either snake or nexus and seeing as snake has the most votes and thus more likely to be lynched (if you don't hammer mike that is) I will VOTE Snake

If a wagon had built like this at the start of the day phase then yeah, I'd agree it was too quick. We're 6 hours from deadline, and the wagon has built steadily over the last 24 hours so it's far from too quick. The fact that you're pushing it hard as being quick (and throwing out theories about there being 3 scum at least on the wagon) seems like an attempt to derail the L-1 wagon because you know Mike isn't likely to be back to try himself.

Especially concerning is that you throw out the comment that "voting after he said V/LA is scummy so at least one person who did is scum" which was a prevalent tactic/discussion point in your last game (the royal rumble one) but isn't relevant here because Mike has declared V/LA until well after the deadline, so there won't be a point where he is back this phase and allow people to vote without you saying "people voting when he can't defend himself OMG scummy!". I agree that if someone is V/LA but will be back well before deadline then they shouldn't be wagoned to the point of lynch/mislynch while they can't defend themselves, but if someone is going away over the deadline then that's a different mattter.

Oh and any reasons for Snake and Nexus being scum? Or are you trying to bump up the next nearest wagon to your L-1 scum buddy and hoping that people won't see for what it is?

Well if you had been following the thread you would see I have had suspicions on Snake since pretty much the start, any reason you are trying so hard to defend him? And if you hadn't noticed I have been V/LA since thursday evening, in that time there went from being from what i can remember almost no votes on mike to there being an L-1 situation in an historically very quite period in the game. Before friday there wasn't even a hint of suspicion on mike from the majority of the people on his wagon then all of a sudden a couple more people vote and alot more people jump on the wagon. The way this wagon has moved on is highly suspicious imo and so is the fact that it still hasn't been hammered which leaves me to believe that scum are already on the wagon as the longer the day lasts the more time we have to out them which is a situation they should be looking to avoid and would normally hammer before now. But that is just how i see it.

Archived