WWE Double Scum Mafia *GAME OVER*

Ron Simmons

Overall MVP  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Sorry guys. Was unexpectedly LA yesterday and this morning. Was able to check in on my phone though.

I read Snakes line to as the standard 'i'm town, you're scum, hence you know i'm town'.

I'm stunned that Mike thinks it's a valid reason to lynch Snake.

That's sort of how I read it. I only questioned it because I really really hate when people make that argument when they are under suspicion. I certainly don't think it "confirms" Snake's as a member of the Inner Circle in anyway. For starters, if the argument is that Snake and Nexus are in the Inner Circle together, then why are they voting for each other? Distancing only works if neither of you get lynched and it isn't looking good for Snake at the moment.

I'm still suspicious of both TDK and Lion. Lion's admission that he was deliberately posting beige posts, to give the illusion that he's being active just screams anti town to me, while TDK either just doesn't care or is using the illusion that he doesn't care to try and slip by.

Spotlight - What exactly is it that makes you believe Nexus is scum at this point? Also, you do realise which ever one of the IC dies first, that the town IC will die following it, don't you?

Not necessarily. Hypothetically, if Snake is the town member of the Inner Circle and we lynch Nexus who flips scum IC then Snake would become the ONLY confirmed town and the obvious choice to be protected by the Doctors wouldn't he?

• Paid Members

My comment about Nexus knowing I was town was a mere early salvo at Nexi to suggest he was scum, therefore knowing I was town thus trying to push a policy vote on me. (I know Nexi you were justifying it on the basis that Castle is a better player than me). The only time I see Castle play aggressive is usually when he is anti town. Otherwise he tries the guiding hand type of play. So Kenny McScum, I haven't forgotten you but I think Castles flip could give us more info.

Unvote, vote Mike Castle

Sorry guys. Was unexpectedly LA yesterday and this morning. Was able to check in on my phone though.

I read Snakes line to as the standard 'i'm town, you're scum, hence you know i'm town'.

I'm stunned that Mike thinks it's a valid reason to lynch Snake.

That's sort of how I read it. I only questioned it because I really really hate when people make that argument when they are under suspicion. I certainly don't think it "confirms" Snake's as a member of the Inner Circle in anyway. For starters, if the argument is that Snake and Nexus are in the Inner Circle together, then why are they voting for each other? Distancing only works if neither of you get lynched and it isn't looking good for Snake at the moment.

I'm still suspicious of both TDK and Lion. Lion's admission that he was deliberately posting beige posts, to give the illusion that he's being active just screams anti town to me, while TDK either just doesn't care or is using the illusion that he doesn't care to try and slip by.

Spotlight - What exactly is it that makes you believe Nexus is scum at this point? Also, you do realise which ever one of the IC dies first, that the town IC will die following it, don't you?

Not necessarily. Hypothetically, if Snake is the town member of the Inner Circle and we lynch Nexus who flips scum IC then Snake would become the ONLY confirmed town and the obvious choice to be protected by the Doctors wouldn't he?

I think Nexus is scum just because of the way he never really dismissed the claim by Snake or at least not to a manner which I thought and went straight into accusing Bristep of a policy lynch on Mike Castle. Plus it was only after unfitfinlay drew attention to it that Nexus decided to acknowledge it. Also, I just felt like he'd been a bit under the radar. Hypocritical I know, but it was something else.

But looking at it now, Nexus claimed the policy lynch on Mike Castle made Bristep and Snake 'scum-buddies'. And Mike Castle has been doing everything under the sun to make me and Snake look bad, as scum buddies. I suspect they're in it together. Sod it, so I'm not 'preventing a lynch'

Unvote

Vote Mike Castle

• Paid Members

It should be noted that at this juncture I still have major doubts over Seph.

Yes my play has been downright immature and tetchy, but I'd say the majority have seen through that and realised that there was no actual threat to my style nor any semblance of being scum.

Seph has fabricated the whole means and way to get me lynched from pretty much nothing, although I agree on the Castle vote, my FOS Seph will remain straight into tomorrow should I make it.

• Paid Members

I'm seeing a bit of a trend developing here of Mike seeming to simply ignore parts of peoples posts which seem to have hit the nail on the head with regards to there perhaps being something dodgy about him such as bristep questioning how on earth Snake is confirmed IC. I still am worried about Nexus and it's a hunch I don't want to really back down from just yet though

FOS MIKE CASTLE

• Paid Members

VOTE COUNT

* Mike Castle (6) (Bristep123, Snake Plissken, Teedy Kay, spotlightmagnet1, brownie, unfitfinlay)

* Snake (5) (Nexus, Kenny McBride, El Nicko Loco, Mike Castle, Chris Stone)

* Teedy Kay (3) (Dazz, Dan Williams, seph)

* Nexus (1) (tom)

Not voting: Carbomb, Lion of the Midlands,

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch

- I can confirm that Mike informed me well in advance that he would be V/LA this weekend.

- I'll be sending out a blanket reminder to EVERYONE shortly to remind them it's 24 hours until the vote deadline.

• Paid Members

Hi. I did say I was v/la, so I'm not "lying low."

I ignored Snake because I knew if I got into an argument with him talking bollocks, I'd be called scummy. Snake accused me of knowing his alignment in an attempt to implicated me, which is something he has admitted since then.

What exactly is the case against Castle? You guys just really quickly piled on his bandwagon.

Hi. I did say I was v/la, so I'm not "lying low."

I ignored Snake because I knew if I got into an argument with him talking bollocks, I'd be called scummy. Snake accused me of knowing his alignment in an attempt to implicated me, which is something he has admitted since then.

What exactly is the case against Castle? You guys just really quickly piled on his bandwagon.

I know you were v/la, I said you tend to lie low when you're scum in the past not that you're lying low now. I would hope we all know better than to cast doubt on personal issues, for the sake of good sportsmanship if nothing else.

As for the case on Mike, read the thread back, it's there to be looked at and there's still 24 hours left of the day to do it.

• Paid Members

Like I said, i'm not reading the Snake post the same way Mike did and to be honest, it's something we've all seen before in games. Never before has it been a valid reason for lynching.

I think Mike is trying to clutch at straws to try and get Snake lynched. I also think Snake is frustrated town, all other meltdowns/petulant posting/erratic posting that i've seen are from townies, I don't think that's changed.

Deadline is fast approaching, i'm out tonight for a ruby and not sure if i'll be online too much tomorrow. I'm not happy to vote Snake right now, so

Vote: Mike Castle

Calling Carbomb to the thread. What do you make of all this? And why did you join the game if you couldn't stay active? Maybe something to hide back there in the shadows?

• Paid Members

I was curious about that as well but, after looking back, he is playing a dodgy game.

This post alone:

So Snake isn't scum... but yet he somehow "knows" that Nexus knows he's town? How would Snake know that unless he's in the IC with them at the moment?

So he thinks Snake is Town Inner Circle because how else would he know that Nexus that knows he's town? Valid except in the very same post he says...

I don't feel Nexus is IC with them anyway, and in fact is normal town. Therefore I see zero benefit to the town to lynch Nexus at this stage (barring the usual in that it gets him out of the game quicker :D).

That completely kills his argument about Snake, for me. How can Snake's comment to Nexus prove he's in the Inner Circle if Nexus is normal town?

Say we lynch the scum IC, the other scum have no choice but to take out the town IC that night. So both scum kills are likely to hit the town IC. If we lynch the town IC, the scum want to hit each other and... we lose the two scum IC players overnight.

So in actual fact, even if Nexus and Snake were IC together, taking out the town IC player in that instance actually benefits town.

As I said above, if a scum Inner Circle member is lynched then the Town member would be the natural choice for the Doctors to protect as he'd not only be confirmed but he'd be able to out another scum the next day.

So, in short, Mike's case against Snake makes no sense while his case against Spotlight is based on Spotlight wanting to lynch scum?

I've still got my other suspicions but it seems pretty clear Mike is scum, most likely with Nexus.

VOTE MIKE CASTLE

Archived