WWE Smackdown - *Spoilers* For 4/29/2011

ThePhenom

• Paid Members

Mark Henry is one of those wrestlers where if they're pushed as main event, I buy into it, and if they're pushed as just another guy I can easily buy into it. He's easily adaptable.

Would have made more sense for Christian or Del Rio to get the win this week but oh well. Regardless of where the belt goes it looks like SD will be have Randy as champ anyway, which isn't a major problem really, I just think it would be a nice change of pace to see Christian as Champion and get a little bit of a run with it facing guys like Cody Rhodes, Mark Henry and Sheamus. Shame to see no Daniel Bryan this week either, and he was featured minimally in the intro video, hope he doesn't get released.

I'll also express my love for Mark Henry. As someone who's never really liked him (never hated him, just had no reason to give a toss about him), I thought there was something about him that stood out. Might have been because he was against Rey Mysterio, who I can't stand lately, but there was definitely something there.

Sheamus on Smackdown is an exciting prospect.

Poor Heath, though. Saying that, they're clearly 'doing a Sheamus' with him where he constantly loses then goes on a monster winning streak. He'll be the top dog by Summerslam, you heard it here first.

• Paid Members
I can see Heath losing his hair against Gabriel once they start feuding, I just don't believe Vince thinks the floppy do screams masculinaty.

I don't think Gabriel would look paricularly good with cut hair either.

He's good in the ring, but he's so weak on the mic I don't think there's any money in the guy ever. I don't know what they could do with him after The Corre finish up. Maybe he could work as a tag team wrestler with someone else, but after that?

Archived