Has Jeff Hardy worked the prosecutor?

Dr Reefer

Jeff Hardy's drug case has just gotten more interesting. The district administrator for the 19-B Judicial District Sentencing Services Program, Becky Carlson, said this to a local newspaper: "I've just started to work with Mr. Hardy within the past month I have to have time to formulate my plan, do a background assessment and put a treatment plan in place." She says Hardy may need at least 28 days of treatment pending completion of her assessment in June.

"I can't go to prison for having enough drugs in my trailer for Hunter S Thompson to write a book, I have an illness". Did he turn up on PPV shitfaced on purpose to sell the idea that he has a crippling addiction?

• Paid Members
You really think Jeff (or any Hardy for that matter) would be 'smart' enough to think of that?

Maybe not, but Bischoff might be.

• Paid Members
I don't see how Eric Bischoff or TNA have helped Jeff Hardy in any way, through his drug dependency or with his court case.

Nobody can know that. Carter, Bischoff or Hogan might have been giving him advice or setting him up with legal counsel to deal with it.

"Helped" is another matter.

Archived